Olgoonik is an Equal Opportunity Employer - EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Performs range of duties in the receipt, stow, kitting, and issue of material. Ensures items being stowed or shipped meet requirements of MIL STD 129N. Uses anti-static devices. Receives daily work assignments from Lead position in immediate organizational element.
- Under mentoring of Lead or senior warehouse or material handler personnel: identifies, examines, classifies, accepts, rejects, and disposes of material as per DLA regulations.
- Visual examination or use of measuring devices and techniques may be performed under mentoring assistance of senior personnel.
- Able to use basic processes of inspection/examination procedures for material.
- Able to read specifications and photographs as/if required in DLA contract.
- Load material on and off of skids, pallets, and stands.
- Prepare labels as required.
- Able to prepare basic reports.
- Operate tools and equipment in performance of duties.
- Receive data from and input data to DSS and other automated systems in performance of duties.
- Operate MHE as assigned and hold appropriate license.
- Count, weigh, record data, apply tags, and labels.
- Able to make preventive maintenance adjustments to related equipment.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
There are no supervisory responsibilities associated with this position. Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required. (May substitute experience for education on a year-by-year basis).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum three months general work experience that will demonstrate the ability to perform requirements of position.
- Must be able to obtain license to use MHE within 30 days of selection.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Suite of products including Word, Excel, Access, and E-mail business software.
- Must demonstrate a good attitude and an ability to work as a member of a team.
- Position requires self-motivation and the ability to work effectively under a minimum of supervision.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Must be able to multi-task efficiently, work in a fast paced environment on multiple projects, and have a strong attention for detail.
N/A Security Clearance:
Position requires U.S. Citizenship, a US Government background check and may require a US Government SECRET Clearance. If SECRET Clearance Level is required, candidate must also:
- Have a current US Government SECRET Personnel Security Clearance or be able to successfully complete a U.S. government administered Investigation.
- Be able to maintain a US Government SECRET clearance.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to be able to occasionally stand; walk; sit; use hands and/or fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; operate office equipment, reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 25 pounds. Work Environment:
General office environment. Some travel both domestically and internationally required based on business demands.
This job has expired.