2000 16th St, Denver, Colorado, 80202-5117, United States of America
Manager, IT in the Development lane is an experienced leader with proven track record of delivering complex large scale IT projects. They should demonstrate technical leadership in the design, development and delivery of technology-enabled applications, products and services. The primary responsibilities include leading and mentoring a team of developers and analysts with focus on building highly functional teams. They must possess strong Project Management skills along with excellent people management, time management, decision-making, problem solving, presentation, documentation, planning and organization skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Manage schedule, cost and quality for Development Phase of IT Projects
Build work plans, review and refine assignments
Identify and mitigate risks
Ensure high productivity by focusing on efficiency and effectiveness
Publish Development Metrics.
Build a strong functioning team
Identify and communicate Team goals
Build Individual Development Plans and conduct Quarterly Development Reviews
Identify areas of strength and weaknesses for continuous improvement
Collaborate with the PM, Product managers, Architects, QA, Operations and
Service Desk for flawless execution of IT Projects
8-10yrs experience in SDLC and multiple software development methodologies including Agile
5-7yrs experience working in a matrix organization with direct supervision of large teams having onsite/offshore mix
7-8yrs experience in design and development of Web applications
7-8yrs experience in technical architecture, software design and development.
Excellent communication skills and high Emotional quotient
High level of expertise in any (one or more) of the following:
Java (Spring Boot Preferably)
Angular or React
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
* A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
* Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
* Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
* Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
* A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
* Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation. Enter text here
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.