Req ID: 110170
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Azure Cloud Administrator to join our team in Phoenix, Arizona (US-AZ), United States (US).
Day to Day activities
* Activities will span across the technical requirements
* Installs new software releases, system upgrades, installs patches and resolves software related problems
* Responsible for deploying, maintaining and upgrading Infrastructure related items for different programs
* Needs to be able to remote desktop in and run commands and doing backups
* Responsible for monitoring infrastructure aspects of software services
* Maintains data files and monitors system configuration to ensure data integrity
* Operates and monitors computer equipment, performs routine tasks to maintain equipment such as system backups, administers security environments, troubleshoots network access issues, and implements security policies and procedures
* Performs information systems procedures and maintains documentation that covers functional areas including production control, job scheduling, and security administration
* Participate in Disaster Recovery planning, implementation and testing
* Assist in the planning, designing, and implementation of new IT initiatives
* Responsible for performing after normal business hours tasks as required
* Corporate Compliance Responsibility - As an essential function, responsible for complying with Neighborhood's Corporate Compliance Program, Standards of Business Conduct, applicable contracts, laws, rules and regulations, policies, and procedures as it applies to individual job duties, the department and the Company. This position must exercise due diligence to prevent, detect, and report unlawful and/or unethical conduct by fellow co-workers, professional affiliates and/or agents.
* Linux and Windows administration skills
* VMware and NSX knowledge
* Shell/bash scripts, PowerShell scripts
* backup solution knowledge
* Azure IaaS; ideally terraform for building scripts to deploy azure infra
* devops, knowledge in Linux/win admin and now understanding containerization docker, Kubernetes
* Primarily looking for someone with Cloud background & linux skills for IT administration standpoint.
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or a related area and at least 3+ years of experience in Information Systems;
* Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Systems Administrator required - Cloud-based infrastructure with Linux experienced.
* Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within Data Center Operations;
* Commitment to deadlines and willingness to meet the needs of 24x7 environment;
* Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
* Strong verbal and written communications skills;
* Excellent Customer service skills;
* Team Player
Minimum 5 years experience Microsoft-Azure
Minimum 3 years experience Operating System-UNIX/Linux
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Posted 21 minutes ago
Posted 20 minutes ago
Posted 20 minutes ago