At Holman Automotive, we don't just sell and service vehicles - we deliver exceptional customer experiences. We are one of the largest privately-owned dealership groups in the United States, with more than 40 dealership franchises from the East Coast to the Pacific Northwest.
Land Rover San Diego has opportunities for Skilled Technicians of all levels to become part of the Holman family!
What do we offer?
What will you do?
- Up to $10,000 sign-on bonus based on skill level and relocation assistance available
- State-of-the-art dealership
- Brightly-lit, clean, and completely climate-controlled work area
- Professional management team with successful track-record of developing employees
- Paid mentoring, factory training, and assistance in ASE Certification
- Ability to earn a real-world Six-Figure income
Our Technician is responsible for conducting routine service on vehicles, diagnosing and completing repairs on customer vehicles. The technician is the most up-to-date person in the dealership with regard to the mechanical aspects of vehicles and works closely with the Parts Department and with the Service Advisor. The Technician is also responsible for:
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of automotive systems and the ability to explain systems and repairs to others.
- Willingness and ability to maintain current product and technical knowledge.
- Ability to estimate time of service or repair job for purposes of efficient scheduling.
- Knowledge of parts requirements to complete a job, and ability to communicate parts requirements via repair orders.
- Knowledge of approved and established procedures for conducting service and repairs.
- Knowledge of and ability to comply with quality control and inspection requirements of Service Department.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and one year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Automotive technical experience and/or technical school program experience required.
- Current valid driver's license.
- Must have good reading, writing and math skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Appropriate technical certifications.
- Ability to stay current by attending technical training schools and by reading shop manuals, technical bulletins, etc.
- Jaguar Land Rover experience and certification.
- ASE Certifications or equivalent manufacturer training or other highline import.
- Degree/training from automotive technical school.
Holman Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.