The role of Automation Technician IV in the Production Maintenance Department reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor. This position will focus on the daily maintenance and continuous improvement of automated production equipment. This position will also provide technical support for the engineering department with the execution of change controls, OQ/IQ protocols and other related actions. This position will also provide guidance and support to more junior level technical maintenance personnel. SHIFT: E Shift Weekend nights - 36 hours paid for 40
Who you are:Required Qualifications:
- Daily maintenance of production equipment both mechanically and electrically
- Drive risk-based decision making
- Install and maintain PLC's, Servo motors and drives, HMI's, robotic assembly equipment etc.
- Carry out and/or finish design of experiments
- Evaluate and optimize Preventative Maintenance (PM) activities
- Perform high level trouble shooting pertaining but not limited to: PLC, AC drives, DC drives, pneumatics, servomotors and Robotics
- Technical lead of complex interdepartmental tasks
- Other duties as assigned
- 10 years working experience with PLC's and various control systems within a manufacturing environment
- Associates degree or 1-2 years of vocational tech training or equivalent experience
- Solid Electro-Mechanical knowledge along with experience applying this knowledge to process/equipment design and troubleshooting
- Proven mechanical, machine tool, and equipment repair skills
- Experience and ability to become a Qualified Electrical Worker (QEW)
- Familiarity with EH&S, ISO, cGMP, and other regulatory requirements in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with Microsoft products, basic CAD drawing.
- Understand safe work practices and has experience in lockout, tag out, electrical safety, etc.
- Lean/Six Sigma experience is a plus
Job Requisition ID: 210762
Career Level: E - Professional (10+ years)
Working time model: full-time
This job has expired.