With over 100 offices and nearly 6,000 associates throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level tax compliance, consulting and co-sourcing services to Private Equity firms of all sizes, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service.
CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions:
- Top 101 2021 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation
- 2022 Top Workplaces USA
- 2021 America's Best Mid-Size Employers
- 2021 Best and Brightest Companies in Wellness
- 2022 Great Place to Work Certification
Together, CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (MHM) are ranked as one of the top providers of accounting services in the United States. MHM is an independent CPA firm that provides audit, review and attest services, while CBIZ provides, business consulting, tax and financial services.
We are currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our Business & Technology Risk Services (BTRS) group. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high energy team in a rapidly expanding industry. BTRS Senior Associates have direct contact and communication with internal and external leaders, including C-suite executives and work in a team based environment alongside associates, managers, and directors.Essential Functions and Primary Duties:
- Plan and execute procedures associated with System and Organization Controls (SOC) Engagements across multiple industries.
- Exhibit an understanding of risk and internal control principles, process improvement and quality control standards relative to individual client assignments.
- Manage deadlines and prioritize each assignment appropriately.
- Identify and communicate engagement issues, technical matters, and improvement opportunities with associates, managers, and directors to resolve client issues discovered during the course of working on an engagement.
- Develop and maintain a strong professional relationship with all levels of client staff to increase customer satisfaction and to strengthen client relationships.
- Provide exceptional service to every client by providing individual attention, responsiveness and commitment to understanding the client's goals and needs.
- Ask clients questions and listen to effectively analyze, evaluate, and suggest improvements to their business.
- Maintain and comply with the highest degree of professional standards, client confidentiality and personal conduct.
- Provide effective and timely communication with client personnel and CBIZ associates.
- Supervise between two to three associates.
- Train and mentor associate staff.
- 2 - 3 years of experience with a public accounting firm.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting, Management Information Systems, Business Administration or a related field required.
- 1 - 3 years of experience with a public accounting firm or relevant private company experience.
- Desire to obtain the CIA, CISA, CISSP, or CPA certification; active certification status preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, research and project management skills.
- Ability to manage deadlines, work on multiple assignments and prioritize each assignment as necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally.
- Ability to travel domestically 10% to 15% of the time throughout the year.
- Outgoing personality with a desire to learn and grow professionally in a fast paced environment.
- Strong computer and technical skills including, Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook and audit software.
If you are a qualified individual with a disabilityyou may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling [ Phone number blocked ] (toll free)or send an email to [ Link Removed ] .EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages [ Link Removed ] and [ Link Removed ] .
[ Link Removed ]
This job has expired.