With over 100 offices and nearly 6,000 associates throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level tax compliance, consulting and co-sourcing services to Private Equity firms of all sizes, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service.
CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions:
- Top 101 2021 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation
- 2022 Top Workplaces USA
- 2021 America's Best Mid-Size Employers
- 2021 Best and Brightest Companies in Wellness
- 2022 Great Place to Work Certification
Together, CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (MHM) are ranked as one of the top providers of accounting services in the United States. MHM is an independent CPA firm that provides audit, review and attest services, while CBIZ provides, business consulting, tax and financial services. Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- Gain an understanding and assist in planning multiple EBP audit assignments for MHM
- Completeaspects of accounting and compliance for qualified retirement plans
- Execute solid understanding of accounting principles, general tax regulations, ERISA, technology implementation procedures, etc. relative to individual client assignments
- Adhere to engagement budget constraints and complete assigned tasks within the time requested
- Strive to attain charge hour goals
- Participate in client assignments from beginning to end.
- Participate in early practice development activities such as: membership in qualified organization capable of referring potential engagements
- Identify and communicate audit issues, technical matters and improvement opportunities with senior associates, managers and partners to resolve client issues discovered during the audit process.
- Pledge to provide exceptional service to every client by providing individual attention, responsiveness and commitment to understanding their goals and needs.
- Expectation to achieve industry credentials such as CPA, QKA
- Maintain and comply with the highest degree of professional standards, client confidentiality and personal conduct.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Master's degree in Accounting, Taxation, or related field preferred.
- Internship experience in accounting or related field preferred
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3 years of experience in public accounting or related field
- Ability to manage deadlines, work on multiple assignments and prioritize each assignment as necessary
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- Must be able to travel based on client and business needs
If you are a qualified individual with a disabilityyou may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling [ Phone number blocked ] (toll free)or send an email to [ Link Removed ] .EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages [ Link Removed ] and [ Link Removed ] .
[ Link Removed ]