Trinity Health in Grand Rapids is searching for the best and brightest to join our team! Come join our team and we will provide you with on-the-job training for: Nutrition Services in Grand Rapids for Part-Time and Full-time.; 1st and 2nd Shifts Available.
- Food Service Worker (full time and part time, 1st and 2nd shift available
Responsible for performing various food service duties and customer service for the Nutrition Services Department. Works with clinical dietitians, individual nursing units, patients, and guests. Why Mercy Health?
What you will do:
- Unlimited career growth opportunities with one of the largest Catholic healthcare organizations in the country.
- All hours / afternoon and evening shifts available and flexible scheduling
- Competitive pay
- Benefits on day 1, no waiting period
- Retirement programs with employer match
- Student loan forgiveness services for staff and their family
- 18 Days of PTO your first year, 6 paid Holidays
- 25% discount with Sprint, Verizon, or AT&T
- Please visit http://mybenefits.trinity-health.org/advantage-health-grand-rapids to see the full list of perks and benefits we offer our colleagues.
What you will need:
- Processes room service orders
- Interacts with patients and family members by order taking via the phone and inputting menu selections into the computer
- Gathers, washes, & puts away dry dishes
- Promotes positive customer service relations between Nutrition Services and Nursing units, patients, families, and all other people they meet.
- Maintains knowledge of profession, safe food handling and sanitation
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- 16 years of age
- Prefer some food service experience and a HS diploma or GED
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.