We are seeking an experienced Associate Veterinarian to join our team.
In this position you'll use your superior medical judgment combined with a high level of empathy, confidence and humility to build a loyal client base and heal pets.
VCA Animal Hospitals offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, pet care discounts, paid vacation, holidays and sick days, health and well-being programs that provide resources and training. Compensation is negotiable based on education, experience, and other relevant credentials. The annual salary range for this position is $45,000 to $180,000. This position may also be eligible for other variable pay programs.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
* Network of 4,500+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
* Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
* WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
* Robust Clinical Studies program.
* Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
VCA adds value to your compensation package with the following:
* Competitive salary plus bonus potential.
* Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
* Generous CE allowance.
* Opportunity to teach and mentor.
* Life and Long Term Disability insurance
* Professional Liability coverage.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!