A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
At MiliporeSigma, Associate Quality Control Chemist, Senior (Data Review) will evaluate products according to established protocols, provide technical support to others and perform operations in support of the group and department.
- Review stock suitability data in accordance with guidelines of the quality management system
- Maintain and support general quality review functions
- Identify opportunities for quality improvement in compliance with Quality Management System
- Communicate with relevant management and departments to ensure customer focused excellence
- Prioritize responsibilities in alignment with established department goals
Who You Are:
- Compute chemical calculations and conversions
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, or other similar Life/Physical Science OR 4+ years laboratory or quality review experience
- Master's Degree in Chemistry or PhD in Chemistry
- Knowledge in chemistry, math, and general science
- Ability to function in a team environment
- Good customer service and communications skills, oral and written
- Basic understanding analytical tools and equipment
- Safe chemical handling practice
- Ability to adapt, self-motivate, and critically think
- Organization and time management skills
- Database software management skills
- Skilled in making decisions and attention to detail
- Microsoft Office, Power Point, Excel, Word etc.
- Basic understanding of Data Integrity
RSRMSWhat we offer:
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!Curious?
Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 215139
Location: Sheboygan Falls
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
This job has expired.