A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Your role: The Associate IT Manager, Digital Platform Solutions will lead a team around eCommerce enterprise Extract/Transform/Load (ETL) and Catalog data solutions. Manage day to day activities of an Agile development team using Scrum. This includes driving both D&E and Project development. Work with solution architects and project management to plan and resource projects accordingly. Work with scrum masters, functional analysts, and developers to execute building scalable solutions to successfully implement requirements that meet business needs. Support existing software solutions in legacy systems. They will also manage the Product Information Management system and the PIM Admin's that maintain it.
Who you are
- Bachelors degree in computer science, other relevant field of study or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of hands on development experience
- 2+ years leading a development team
What we offer:
- Master's degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience developing in Java
- Experience developing SQL and CQL queries
- Experience developing ETL processes, Pentaho Data Integration experience a plus
- Knowledge in Solr, ElasticSearch, Cassandra, and/or Oracle Database
- Experience with Agile methodology and software development using Scrum
- Excellent leadership skills and able to deliver work products on time
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with global team
- Excellent problem solving skills and customer centric
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!Curious?
Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 213516
Location: St. Louis
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
This job has expired.