The Associate Director, Regional Brand Marketing Liaison, Nephrology Marketing will be the national brand strategic driver and advisor to the Nephrology regions in Otsuka's new ecosystem model! This individual will be responsible for determining strategic regional synergies to national strategy working closely with the Senior Business Director, the VP's Sales and Marketing Operations Lead and cross functional teams to assess, derive and verify local insights and their execution to ensure alignment with national strategy, specifically:
- Communicate, translate, and inculcate brand national strategy and insights at the local level
- Develop local insights and opportunities to:
- Inform local tactical implementation of the national strategy
- Identify applicability of insights/strategies more broadly to influence overall national strategy
Core responsibility is leading the strategic alignment of national and regional strategy as transmitted through regional tactical development and leading to a successful brand growth in conjunction with SBDs and brand. This individual will work independently and cross functionally internally and with agencies to drive alignment with brand imperatives This individual will partnering with the sales, market research, IT, marketing operations, medical, legal and regulatory teams to ensure regions have the capacity to appropriately customize materials in a limited fashion.
Brand marketer will align tactical customization in consultation with SBD, CSAD, Professional Lead, Consumer Lead, Data Analytics and Insights. Brand marketer will consult with regional functionaries to provide insight, expertise, and judgment on alignment of tactical customization.
This person will collaborate with regions on implementation of brand strategy and tactical execution. This person will be responsible for partnering with the regions for the development and delivery of key brand digital and print deliverables in support of regional market tactical customization.
This individual will also collaborate with the professional, peer-to-peer and consumers functions to ensure seamless alignment and integration of local market tactic customization including but not limited to Omnichannel deployment. This individual will be an expert on clinical trial data, the nephrology marketplace, brand strategic and tactical execution, and awareness of both HCP and consumer initiatives. This individual will also bring market expertise and generate ideas and strategies as result of internal (cross-functional interactions) and external interactions KOL interactions, sales visits, etc.
Position reports to the Sr. Director, Brand Lead marketing.Qualifications:
Individual should have experience in rare orphan disease marketing to HCPs and Consumers with a proven track record of growth and success in the achievement of performance objectives. This individual should be a humble team player with strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Experience with the development and execution of professional marketing materials is required
- Experience with the development and execution of consumer marketing materials is preferred
- Experience with specialty pharmacy distribution experience is preferred
- Experience in rare orphan disease marketing strongly preferred
- Demonstrated negotiation skills and demonstrated track record of success influencing up the chain of command is required
- Strong leadership skills reflected in the ability to lead successful teams of colleagues over whom one does not have formal authority
- Experience working with cross-functional teams; e.g., Sales, Medical Strategy, Market Research, Learning and Development/Sales Training, IT, Sales Ops, Marketing, Marketing Ops, and Review Committees, Payer and Digital marketing is preferred
- Track record of successfully collaborating with and managing internal and external partners to drive business growth and marketing success
- Prefer candidates with experience orchestrating omnichannel campaigns, with expertise in executing digital media campaigns including Display, SEM/SEO, Paid Social, Online Video etc. as well as track performance and optimize using web analytics tools.
- Experienced contributor to strategic asset planning and experience developing HCP tactical plans
- Project management and finance experience a plus
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies, Education, and Experience
- Responsible for working to bring the brand strategic vision to life for the regions 60%
- Collaborates and shares insight with leadership including sales and marketing, channel strategy, learning and development, trade, etc. 20%
- Ensures all marketing activities under direction meet all state, federal, industry and corporate compliance standards with PRC process for submissions of material in concert with their creative agencies and region partners 20%
- BA/BS and 3-5 years of professional healthcare marketing experience (client or agency) or related experience
- Demonstrated history of driving results over time
- Strong teamwork, collaboration and communication skills across sales organization along with internal stakeholders and external suppliers/stakeholders up, down, and across the chain of command
- Experience with external partners such as KOLs and advocacy groups
- Demonstrated ability to manage and execute within budget
- Demonstrated ability to manage external agencies and vendors
- Experience with MLR/Regulatory review process and FDA guidelines on promotional materials
- Experience/knowledge of nephrology market and/or orphan rare-disease marketing
- Experience working on a product/s with a specialty pharmacy distribution
- Market research, sales, and/or sales training experience
- Working knowledge of various data streams and applicability to the business
- MBA and/or advanced degree in marketing
- Omnichannel marketing experience
- Experience with new market entrant planning and execution of plan
#PG1Physical Demands and Work Environment
Travel (approximately 30-50%
Come discover more about Otsuka and our benefit offerings; https://www.otsuka-us.com/careers-join-otsuka.Disclaimer:
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the people assigned to this position. It is not intended to include every job duty and responsibility specific to the position. Otsuka reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Otsuka is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.Valid Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination or Accommodation
The COVID-19 Vaccination is mandatory for incoming new hires and employees. Uploading documentation with proof of full vaccination record or an Otsuka approved accommodation will be required during the pre-employment process as permitted by law. New hires must be fully vaccinated unless there is an approved accommodation prior to start date.Statement Regarding Job Recruiting Fraud Scams
At Otsuka we take security and protection of your personal information very seriously. Please be aware individuals may approach you and falsely present themselves as our employees or representatives. They may use this false pretense to try to gain access to your personal information or acquire money from you by offering fictitious employment opportunities purportedly on our behalf.
Please understand, Otsuka will never
ask for financial information of any kind or for payment of money during the job application process. We do not require any financial, credit card or bank account information and/or any payment of any kind to be considered for employment. We will also not offer you money to buy equipment, software, or for any other purpose during the job application process. If you are being asked to pay or offered money for equipment fees or some other application processing fee, even if claimed you will be reimbursed, this is not Otsuka. These claims are fraudulent and you are strongly advised to exercise caution when you receive such an offer of employment.
Otsuka will also never ask you to download a third-party application in order to communicate about a legitimate job opportunity. Scammers may also send offers or claims from a fake email address or from Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc, and not from an official Otsuka email address. Please take extra caution while examining such an email address, as the scammers may misspell an official Otsuka email address and use a slightly modified version duplicating letters.
To ensure that you are communicating about a legitimate job opportunity at Otsuka, please only deal directly with Otsuka through its official Otsuka Career website https://vhr-otsuka.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External.
Otsuka will not be held liable or responsible for any claims, losses, damages or expenses resulting from job recruiting scams. If you suspect a position is fraudulent, please contact Otsuka's call center at: 800-363-5670. If you believe you are the victim of fraud resulting from a job recruiting scam, please contact the FBI through the Internet Crime Complaint Center at: https://www.ic3.gov, or your local authorities.
This job has expired.