ADP is hiring an Entry-Level Customer Service Consultant. In this position, you'll leverage our top-ranked training programs and world-class service guidelines to solve clients' challenges and fuel their business success.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, - Social Responsibility.
- Serve as a consultant in servicing ADP's products/technologies.
- Use breadth of expertise to support ADP's clients Solve client problems; taking a broad perspective to identify solutions.
- Work with direction to resolve issues and provide solutions; creative solutions must be reviewed by Manager/Director Leverage deep understanding of ADP's products and services to provide solutions to clients' issues and questions, exceeding clients' expectations and ensuring that clients understand the value of our products.
- Provide recommendations to ADP leadership around potential best practices and training on ADP solutions, based on client input or experience.
- At least 1 year in a customer service environment
- Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in education and experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Proven ability to produce positive results
- A strong focus on Client Satisfaction in a relevant industry or as an HR/HRIS practitioner with systems experience is required
- Up to 1 year of professional consulting experience or equivalent experience as a practitioner in a systems-related organization
- Strong client relationship building skills
- Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills, including sophisticated Human Capital Management areas (HR, Payroll, Tax, etc.) and software related information in both a classroom and in a hands-on environment
- The ability to learn and apply basic concepts in new situations
- Initiative to seek out answers, solutions, and positive outcomes for both the client and ADP Demonstrated organizational skills like the ability to multi-task, set priorities, and follow up in a timely manner
- Proficiency in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems
- The ability to collaborate and work in a team environment as well as work independently while making sound decisions
- Good knowledge of industry tools
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.
This job has expired.