Our vision is that every person has the opportunity to learn, work, and thrive in all aspects of life.
To achieve our vision, we are committed to dismantling racism and advancing equity, diversity, and inclusion so we can help people reach their fullest potential through our education, job placement, and career pathway services. We do our work with great gratitude for the community donations, purchases, and partnerships that make our mission possible.
Position Summary: Assistant Production Managers have direct supervision of all retail supervisors, and hourly staff who have access to the vault and/or registers. They have responsibility with regard to total store supervision on a day by day basis to meet the needs of the store and its customers.
Salary: Up To $40,000 Annually!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The Assistant Production Manager responsibilities include the following and other duties as assigned:
Full Cycle Hiring
- Performs all opening and closing procedures and responsibilities
- Ensure that the store audits are maintained at or above an acceptable level
- Ensure the LP Audits are maintained at an acceptable level
- The lead for the semi-annual inventory
- Monitor all safe procedures and insures all cash handling procedures are per policy
- the lead for all supplies and the orders needed to maintain the function of the store while maintaining expenses to budget for monthly and annually reports
- Ensure that payroll expenses are in line within budgeted parameters
- Able to delegate work to appropriate employees.
- Ensure that all wage requests and payroll timekeeping in up to date for all employees
- Is responsible for all employee reimbursements, for petty cash, and travel related expenses
- Is responsible to ensure the building and its functions are properly maintained and any requests for maintenance are properly documented and followed up
- Ensure security and safety systems are in working order, including but not limited to door locks, alarms, bank deposits, refunds, vouchers, and incident reports
Be active in interviewing and onboarding new employees by following Goodwill's processes for ensuring that hiring is done correctly and thoroughly.Loss Prevention
Is the security "captain" for the location, works in cooperation with management and Loss Prevention to protect company assets from internal and external theft.Customer Service
Ability to deliver exceptional customer service to a variety of customers.Location(s)
680C W Washington St, Sequim, Washington 98382RequirementsQualifications/Basic Job Requirements:
We Have You Covered:
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Three years related experience in retail supervision or management with proven incremental supervisory advancement
- Exceptional analytical, judgment, decision-making and communications skills
- Superior coaching, leadership and interpersonal skills, including the ability to build understanding and concensus
- Full time employees will enjoy health care, vacation, a 401(k) after a year of employment, and other benefits
- All employees receive merchandise discounts
- We strongly believe in promoting from within, and have multiple avenues for career growth
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.Cultural Competency:
Demonstrate cultural competence; specifically, awareness, attitude, knowledge, willingness and skills to work effectively with a culturally and demographically diverse population.Language Skills:
Ability to read and interpret hard data and metrics. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.Mathematical Skills:
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and average.Computer Skills:
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge Microsoft Office products, specifically Word and Excel.Other Skills and Abilities:
Comprehensive understanding of all aspects of an Assistant Production Manager.Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Not required for this position.Other Qualifications:
Self-motivated; resourceful, creative; high integrity; problem solver; looks to resolve issues; positive can-do approach; and ability to build effective working relationships.Physical Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.Work Environment:
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Goodwill gladly considers requests for accommodation and, if the requested accommodation is reasonable, will make such reasonable accommodations as will enable an otherwise qualified person with a disability to perform the essential functions of this position.
This job has expired.