Lincoln Electric Automation, Fort Loramie, OH, a subsidiary of Lincoln Electric, specializes in laser welding, robotic welding and fixturing, press automation, and tube bending/fabricating systems which further strengthens Lincoln Electric's already strong position as a market leader.
Req. ID: 22320
Position Summary: Build Lincoln Electric Automation designed machinery and equipment.
- Must be familiar with Company quality objectives and play an active role in reaching continuous improvement objectives.
- Be aware of the relevance and importance of their activities and how they contribute to the achievement of quality objectives.
Essential skills and experience:
- Read and interpret assembly blueprints and read and plumb air schematics.
- Machine components to print.
- Organize build site and supplies.
- Operate forklift and cranes.
- Work well with customers as required to successfully complete projects.
- Work well with helpers, Engineers, Management, and support functions
- Able to weld and fab.
Environmental, Health & Safety (EH&S)
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent
- 0-3 years of experience or equivalent preferred
- Operate forklift
- Commitment to company values.
- Educational, training, and experience requirements may be modified at the Managements Team's discretion.
Reporting to this position:
- Understand the Company's EHS Policy and how it relates to this job.
- Be aware of OSHA & EPA laws and regulations as well as the Company's Plant Rules and Regulations that pertain to this job.
- Work in a safe and environmentally friendly manner and observe all company EHS procedures.
- Know that the company EHS procedures are located on the ISO drive.
- Immediately notify the Supervisor if there is any safety hazard, any equipment not operating correctly, or if there are any questions regarding EHS procedures.
- Attend required EHS training
No direct reportsPhysical demands and work environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
- Physical demands: While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk and hear. Be able to climb ladders; lift hand tools approx. 1-15 lbs in weight to complete machine assembly, parts up to 50 lbs. Repetition with activity.
- Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Lincoln Electric is a $3.2B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 11,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 56 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers. As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world's challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.Employment Status:
Hourly Full-Time EOE, including disability/veteransNearest Major Market:
Lima Nearest Secondary Market:
Findlay Job Segment:
Assembly, Machinist, Maintenance, Welding, Forklift, Manufacturing
This job has expired.