Expected Travel: None
Requisition ID: 5286
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
OEM - Teleflex Medical OEM is a leading global provider of product development and production services for medical device manufacturers. We set ourselves apart with deep expertise, decades of experience, a dedication to design for manufacturability, and extensive, in-house capabilities, which include engineering, regulatory services, material selection and formulation, prototyping, manufacturing, assembly and packaging. We deliver industry-changing innovations and next-generation solutions for extrusions; diagnostic and interventional catheters; balloons and balloon catheters; sheath/dilator sets; specialty sutures, braids and fibers; and bioabsorbable sutures, yarns and resins. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
To manufacturer/test medical device assemblies (including all lower-level sub-assemblies and accessories) in a clean room environment. To utilize a wide range of equipment, fixtures, gages and hand tools to manufacture, assemble and test medical device products. To maintain all logs, forms and paperwork.
• Responsible for completing medical device assembly and packaging that meets all quality and safety requirements
• Utilize a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram or visual sample form, to process and construct acceptable finished goods and WIP product
• Utilize and follow established documentation and GMP practices
• Comply with all quality requirements including proper documentation
• Work with limited supervision and guidance, to process and construct finished and WIP product
• Work in multiple areas, processes and/or assemblies as required
• Participate in training activities
• Perform other duties as assigned
Education / Experience Requirements
• High School diploma or GED from an accredited institution preferred
• 3 to 6 months minimum assembly experience required
• Basic computer, measurement and communication skills
• Experience in regulated environment, GMP or ISO, desired
• Ability to use microscope and/or inspection equipment, desired
• Proficient in core processes for medical device assembly
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
• Requires basic communications skills and basic mathematics skills
• Requires the employee to frequently sit, stand, walk, bend and occasionally lift or move up to twenty pounds. Exposure to adhesives, solvents, production machinery and equipment, and constant noise in the production/plant environment
• Ability to read and understand written procedures and follow directions
• Ability to work overtime as required
• Participate in enterprise excellence activities
Working Conditions / Physical Demands
• Exposure to high production/output machinery and equipment, and constant noise in the production/plant environment.
• Must be able to avoid potentially moving objects which could cause injury
• Consistent lifting: 2 - 20 lbs. necessary/ Max = 50 lbs.
• Must be able to grasp and move objects consistently and regularly
• Must be able to reach, grasp, pull, push consistently
• Fine motor skills required
• Strong hand-eye coordination
• Sight: vision must be strong enough to allow employees to safely and accurately complete intricate work with or without corrective lenses.
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021 Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Port Washington North, New York
Posted about 2 hours ago
Olive Branch, Mississippi
Posted 20 minutes ago
Olive Branch, Mississippi
Posted 20 minutes ago