Find your more with Mohawk!
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our people.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Come find your "more" with Mohawk!
ASPIRE Program Overview:
The ASPIRE Program is a 12-24-month rotational program with 18 months of professional development (1 module/quarter). Participants will go through rotations within their specified business unit to gain insight and skills needed to be successful in their field. The program combines real-world special projects, on-going learning and development, and exposure to multiple areas of the business, including leadership, to create a well-rounded future leader.
What we need:
Mohawk is looking for an ASPIRE Safety Candidate to support our Safety teams across multiple plants.
What you'll do:
What you have:
- Develop training for plant workers
- Assist with identifying, automating, and streamlining processes across faciltiies
- Initiate and maintain Safety Committees
- Conduct internal auditing assignments of plants
What you're good at:
- Recently graduated with a master's or bachelor's degree in applicable field
- Excellent academic record with strong GPA (minimum 2.7)
- 0-2+ years of relevant work experience (Internship(s) preferred)
- Experience in Manufacturing (a plus)
- Permanent work authorization in the United States
- A willingness to learn on the job and grow your career through rotational assignments at multiple locations
- Working collaboratively as part of a fast-paced team, with strong personal organization, poise and professionalism
- Communicating effectively with a wide range of individuals in written, oral and interpersonal form
- Achieving results through team efforts, challenging established practices and drawing relevant conclusions
- Connecting with employees, stakeholders and community partners at all levels, and building strong relationships
- Exercising independent judgment and demonstrating solid time management and organizational skills, including the ability to meet tight deadlines and schedules
- Domestic travel will be required and will be reimbursed
- At Mohawk you'll have the opportunity to join our community initiatives and connect with our partners such as Susan G, Komen, United Way, and the Boys and Girls Club, to name a few
- We're located in a pretty great spot - check out this video to see what we mean
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.