The following base pay range reflects the anticipated base pay for this position if a selected candidate were to be located in Colorado. Base pay may vary based on location and other factors.
Base Pay Range: $XX - $XX
[This position is eligible for short-term incentive compensation.] [The position is also eligible for long-term incentive.]
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package, which includes healthcare, dental coverage, and retirement savings benefits along with paid holidays, vacation, and disability insurance.
Zoetis is the world's largest Manufacturer and Supplier of Animal Pharmaceuticals.
At Zoetis in Lincoln, NE, we manufacture high quality medicines for dogs, cats, and livestock. Our plant has been recognized as one of the Nebraska's Safest Companies, with a long-standing presence in Lincoln and we continue to grow.
$500 sign on bonus!
Great Health Benefits from day 1!
4 weeks accrued paid vacation and 13 paid holidays
401(k) match with company profit sharing
- Assist with aseptic filling, lyophilization and capping procedures
- Monitor processes and report unusual circumstances and events
- Assist with mechanical set up procedures in an aseptic environment
- Use of scale, pipettes, calculators, and other scientific measuring devices to establish and verify fill volumes, check specific gravity, etc.
- Perform routine environmental monitoring
- Learn and apply USDA and APHIS requirements to assembly operations
- Document processes accurately and completely in accordance with SOPs and GMPs.
Education and Experience
- Handle movement of sterile equipment using practices designed to achieve and ensure equipment sterility
- Learn and demonstrate understanding of basic sterilization principles and aseptic technique
- Understand and use fill schedule to meet customer's requirements
- Basic knowledge and use of inventory management system
- Basic understanding of RFT Methodologies
- Assist with operation of CIP/SIP systems, as applicable
- Basic understanding of the SCADA/EWI system as applicable
- Assist with Lab Cleaning practices
- Identify and communicate work order issues
- Operate fill suites independently
- Utilize Micromax/SCADA system for lyophilizers
- Operate capping equipment independently
- Independently perform mechanical set up procedures in an aseptic environment
- Assist in updating of batch records, SOPs and JTC's
- Participate in cross training within manufacturing
- Participate in special project teams (i.e., Safety, RFT, Kaizen events)
- Perform basic repairs, maintenance, disassembly, and reassembly of major equipment
- Ability to identify quality issues
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Basic mechanical skills.
Knowledge of Personal Computers using window-based applications.Technical Skills and Competencies Required
• Demonstrate good communication skills
• Read, interpret, and apply safety procedures, standard operating procedures, maintenance instructions, and departmental procedures
• Communicate effectively with peers and Team Leader
• Document steps accurately and legibly
• Add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure
• Perform conversions within the metric system
• Complete controlled documents and inventory calculations using basic math
• Ability to set up and use basic weight devices in standard and metric format
• Understand and apply instructions in written, oral, and/or diagram formats
• Ability to recognize product quality issues based on company guidelines, policies, and procedures
• Working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices
• Demonstrates good listening skills
• Demonstrates the ability to work in a team environment
• Expresses a positive attitude
• Shows respect for co-workersPhysical Position Requirements
PHYSICAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
THE PHYSICAL DEMANDS DESCRIBED HERE ARE REPRESENTATIVE OF THOSE THAT MUST BE MET BY AN EMPLOYEE TO SUCCESSFULLY PERFORM THE PRINCIPLE DUTIES OF THIS JOB. REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS MAY BE MADE TO ENABLE INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES TO PERFORM THE PRINCIPLE DUTIES.
• Manual dexterity using hands and fingers
• Constant standing for extended periods
• Frequent need to sit, kneel, crouch, and climb; reach with hands and arms
• Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds
• Ability to work flexible hours including work weekend, holiday, and overtime
THE WORK ENVIRONMENT CHARACTERISTICS DESCRIBED HERE ARE REPRESENTATIVE OF THOSE AN EMPLOYEE ENCOUNTERS WHILE PERFORMING PRINCIPLE DUTIES OF THIS JOB. NOTED PERSONNEL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT (PPE) MUST BE UTILIZED WHILE ON THE JOB.
• High noise levels Hearing Protection as required
• Frequent exposure to heavy items ANSI 75 Safety shoes required
• Exposure to cleaning agents/chemicals PPE as required
• Exposure to moving mechanical parts Ensure safety shields are always in place
• Exposure to extreme temperature variations PPE as required
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of "@zoetis.com". In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.
This job has expired.