Job ID: 369142
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading global supplier of building and landscaping products. Its product portfolio includes hardscapes and masonry, packaged cement mixes, lawn and garden materials, and composite decking sold through a variety of channels for residential and commercial use. Oldcastle APG is the leading producer of hardscapes in North America and Europe and the innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands: Belgard hardscapes, Echelon masonry, Sakrete bagged dry mixes, and MoistureShield composite decking. With over 260 operating locations and approximately 8,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 7 countries in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
This position will include creating new business, generating leads, hosting lunch & learns, and developing customer relationships. As an Architectural Sales Representative, you will increase company revenue by growing sales of products within Northern CA.
- Promote Oldcastle products to architectural firms, design build firms, and other companies that specify our products
- Maintain current architect account base and develop new accounts for revenue growth
- Secure and track specifications from architects and specifiers through use of Salesforce
- Give AIA CEU lunch presentations
- Attend trade shows upon local company's request
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
What CRH Offers You
- Bachelor's Degree with 3 + years of sales experience, preferably to architects in the building products industry
- Advanced communication skills and demonstrated experience presenting to large groups
- Possess knowledge of PowerPoint and/or Prezi
- Exude a professional appearance, be detail oriented, and have a track record of following up on sales prospects and projects
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
CRH is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 25, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
San Francisco Nearest Secondary Market:
Oakland Job Segment:
Sales Rep, Developer, Temporary, Architecture, Sales, Technology, Contract, Engineering
This job has expired.