Who we are? With 90,000 people on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances.
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
As an Application Engineer, you'll play an important role in the Chemical and Monitoring Solutions (CMS) business. This is an excellent opportunity to join a high-performance team where you'll help create innovative solutions to support customers across multiple industries. This is a dynamic role that will stretch your analytical and problem-solving skills while giving you plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. To be set up for success you'll need excellent communication skills, technical expertise in chemical feed equipment, sound project management capabilities and a good understanding of systems integration engineering.
At SUEZ, we realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better results, and build stronger communities. We're an organization that champions diversity and inclusion at every level and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Because our people are our greatest assets, we also offer competitive benefits that include:
* Health Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Accidental and Dismemberment Insurance
* Paid Vacation
* Personal Illness
* Paid holidays
* Parental Leave
* 401(k) Plan with matching
* Flexible Spending Accounts
Some additional responsibilities for the Application Engineer role include:
* Assist the CMS field sales team with standard equipment selection, and other technical input, as required to meet customer application needs.
* Utilize internal data tracker analytics to identify market trends and need for product portfolio adjustments. Coordinate with P/M to generate new fact sheets.
* Navigate vendor deliverable schedules to align with customer order commitments. Act as a conduit to bridge coordination of component status with engineering, supplier and order process functional teams.
* Work with equipment system integrators and other equipment suppliers to support project schedules to satisfy all deliverable schedules
* Advocate and implement process improvement and enhancement tools to increase team's productivity and adapt to changing market demands
* Increase quality sales opportunities by developing relationships with the field sales and service teams within product focus areas.
* Provide equipment recommendations, specifications, operational documentation, and general hardware and software support
* Troubleshoot hardware and application challenges for customers and/or the CMS field sales force
SUEZ's Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Suez WTS is NOT accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Suez WTS in any fashion without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of Suez WTS. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired by Suez WTS based upon an unsolicited referral.
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical or other technical discipline) from an accredited college or university or a minimum of 3 years of experience with chemical feed and/or automation products.
* Fluent in English (written and verbal)
Useful Skills & Abilities:
* Ability and willingness to travel throughout North America, typically less than 10% of the time, but occasionally higher
* Able to work under deadlines and handle multiple and detail-oriented tasks
* Excellent analytical skills with strong working knowledge of problem solving, root cause analysis, and associated solution implementation
* Understanding of Suez IP products (True Sense, ICC and PaceSetter) or open market equivalent platforms is a plus
* Preference for AutoCAD, PLC programming and Water Treatment processes, controls and programming in chemical applications experience
* Ability to drive projects to completion with minimal oversight, while demonstrating significant problem-solving ability with an unfailing dedication to deadlines and commitments