A career with EMD Performance Materials is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Performance Materials is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
We are seeking a chemist to join the Analytical Technology group for the analysis of organosilicon, organometallic and other deposition products used in the semiconductor fabrication industry, in Carlsbad, CA.
Who You Are:Basic Qualifications:
- Assist in new product analysis, method development, method validation and transfer of operating procedures to QC sites
- Work closely with R&D, production, quality, and commercial teams to ensure rapid delivery of new products to customers
- Routine and non-routine sample analysis
- Support New Product Development
- Hands-on laboratory work
- Work with any of the following instrumentation: FTIR, Raman, GC, GCMS, IC, TGA, Microwave digestion, conventional digestion and ICPMS
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry or other related life science discipline
- 0+ years of experience working in an analytical lab role
What we offer:
- Chemistry Degree
- Hands on experience with NMR
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with ICPMS and gas chromatography
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!Curious?
Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 215319
Career Level: B - Recent University Graduate(< 1 year of experien
Working time model: full-time
This job has expired.