What you'll do...
The Analyst II, Seller Planning, is responsible for analyzing the marketplace business across food, consumables, health & wellness categories and communicating current category and seller performance. You will be part of the Strategic Initiatives team and work with the commercial, data & analytics, program, and pricing teams to analyze the business holistically across multiple data sources. Identify problems and opportunities, visualize, and communicate findings and data-driven insights to inform priorities and better serve our sellers. You will also partner with Seller Planning to support budgeting and forecasting. If you are intellectually curious, passionate about diving deep into the data, and are a pro at translating information into a business narrative, this opportunity is for you!
You'll sweep us off our feet if:
- You are customer/seller obsessed and relationship driven
- You are proactive and thrive in constantly evolving, fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You have strong analytical skills and are able to analyze trends in the business to identify seller problems and opportunities, partnering with the commercial team to understand key drivers.
- You are able to develop, visualize and present quantitative analyses, assessing metrics related to the business and translating data into business recommendations
You'll make an impact by:
- Monitoring business KPIs and communicating current category and seller performance with scalable tools and systems
- Collecting data requirements, designing, developing queries and maintaining scaled, automated, user-friendly visualizations (reports, dashboards, etc.) that will support the commercial team
- Empowering cross-functional stakeholders and decision makers with timely and accurate marketplace data and insights, as well as shifts in seller and consumer behavior on the site, to influence short-term and long-term strategies and actions
- Partnering with Seller Planning on supporting analyses to build category and seller budgets and forecasts
- Provide deep-dive analysis for any follow up questions from weekly business reviews
- Ensuring strong data governance, documentation and communication of analyses and methodologies
- 5 years' experience in data science, management consulting, finance or similar data-driven field.
- Expert user of Excel, strong experience with SQL
- Experience with data visualization tools (Looker, ThoughtSpot, Tableau)
- Ability to pay attention to detail while handling multiple, simultaneous projects
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to construct simple and impactful message from complex analysis
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative field (economics, statistics, mathematics, finance, etc.) or Business Administration and 3 years' experience in data & analytics, management consulting, investment banking, or similar data-driven field
- Experience with SQL and other database, scripting, or business intelligence tools
- Experience developing analytical models using spreadsheet software, retrieving inputs from relevant sources
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or a related field. Option 2: 2 years' experience in Business Management, Finance, Omni-
Channel Merchandising, or a related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Business Management, Finance, Omni-Channel Merchandising, or a related area
221 RIVER ST, HOBOKEN, NJ 07030, United States of America
This job has expired.