What you'll do...
Want to shape one of the most important and powerful elements of online shopping? The Search Relevance Analyst is part of the eCommerce Site Operations - Business Operations team and plays a critical role in driving business strategy and supporting assortment discoverability. Working within one of our Strategic Business Units (SBUs), you will identify opportunities to improve site experience and customer shopping, support search governances and rules, partner with product to improve algorithms that power so much of our customers' site journey, and own operational cadence and performance reporting. You'll drive impact, improvement and innovation to create a truly relevant, customer-centric search experience and help our eCommerce business drive sales, conversion and customer satisfaction. This role will support the Entertainment, Toys, & Seasonal team, including Electronics, Video Games & Media, Wireless, and Celebrations businesses.
You'll sweep us off our feet if:
You use data and insights to make informed and impactful decisions.
You understand what customers are looking for from an online search experience and use strategic thinking and innovation to provide insight into how to optimize the site experience.
You're a resourceful self-starter who can work effectively with minimal direction and can solve problems creatively.
You get stuff done and have an incredible focus on operational excellence, making processes run more efficiently and displaying a sense of urgency around action, accuracy, and feedback.
You're an effective communicator, who can disseminate information clearly to audiences of all backgrounds and levels.
You'll make an impact by:
Analyzing site metrics and customer behavior data to tell story of the business - You'll deliver site & business analytics strategy for a specific department within a Strategic Business Unit (SBU), using customer insights to generate results and inform operations.
Create business tools to monitor site & business health, tracking market trends to drive performance & decision-making You'll create dashboards, measurement frameworks and models to measure program performance, influence agile decision-making and drive growth for the business.
Identifying opportunities to improve site experience, augment operations and enhance data delivery - You'll dive deep into business problems and create recommendations for internal stakeholders to enhance customer experience, optimize processes and increase traffic, sales & conversion.
Possess knowledge around on-site metrics and ways to drive change - you'll be a key member of the team in supporting business decisions in the moment and for future ways of working.
- Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Operations, or related field OR 2 years' experience in operations, project management, or related area.
- 1-3 years related experience in Site Merchandising, Business Analytics, Product Operations, Digital Marketing, Merchandising or related field
- Strong customer obsession, critical thinking skills, communication skills and detail-orientation; ability to problem solve, make data-driven decisions and drive results
- Analytical and process-oriented; high-level of comfort with website metrics and customer & engagement data (e.g. SEO, internal search, transactional, navigation, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word); experience with VLOOKUPs and Pivot tables
- Technical aptitude with site analytics tools, such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics; experience with SQL or Python a plus
- Adaptable and demonstrates initiative in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross-functional team and willingness to take on responsibilities outside primary job description when necessary
- Assists in designing project plans; organizing project timelines and deliverables; facilitating meetings involving stakeholder teams to analyze, plan, and implement project initiatives; recommending appropriate operational processes; developing and managing project requests and timelines by establishing project requirements; communicating project status, details, timelines, and available resources; planning and executing resource allocation; finalizing, approving, and delivering projects; taking corrective action as necessary to drive project results; communicating project plans and deliverables to key stakeholders; identifying root causes and developing potential solutions for initiatives; and making recommendations based on data and observation.
- Develops and improves existing operational tools, reports, and customer-facing functionality by providing direction and input on project business and functional requirements; providing subject matter expertise; developing requirements; providing solutions for complex problems that span multiple businesses, functions and/or time frames with new or existing tools; and partnering cross-functionally with product management, merchandising, engineering, and other groups to drive projects.
- Aids in the implementation of operations strategies by providing guidance on proposed projects; developing and implementing scorecards and other tracking mechanisms; responding to requests for recurring and ad hoc reports; compiling and analyzing data; and reviewing solution outcomes.
- Implements operational best practices that can be scaled as the business grows and develops by developing mechanisms and tools to roll out these best practices.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Operations , or related field OR 2 years' experience in operations, project management, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters, Masters: Operations Management
Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
This job has expired.