7173 S. Havana St.Rampart Center Bldg A, Suite 100, Centennial, Colorado, 80112, United States of America
Anticipated start date is July!
*Temporarily Remote* - Office in Centennial, CO
Admissions Specialists for our DaVita Guest Services (DGS) team provide contact center-based support via phone, email, fax, and web services to facilitate placement requests for patients who choose DaVita visiting or permanent dialysis. Facilitation of new patient placement is done by utilizing the tools and resources associated with DGS. The position will facilitate the coordination of dialysis placements while providing service delivery excellence to build and establish strong hospital relationships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond professionally, promptly, and courteously to inbound calls, e-mails and faxed referrals and/or requests for treatment options
- Request placement and/or respond to inquiries regarding treatment options via outbound calls, e-mail, and/or other designated contacts
- Place outbound calls to Hospitals to complete placement requests
- Willing and able to partner with Field Operations to visit Doctor's offices and Hospitals to build, enhance and/or establish those relationships.
- Adhere to performance metrics and quality assurance call standards
- Utilize all tools and resources to coordinate and complete the placement of a patient
- Maintain data forms e-faxed from the field and enter in the appropriate database
- Under the direction and supervision of the supervisor, develop and enhance processes to ensure effective growth within placements as well as treatment option modalities
- Build positive relationships with Hospitals, Discharge planners, Case Managers, & DaVita teammates across the Village and provide customer service excellence
- Achieve the metrics and goals set for the department
- Work during expanded/non-traditional hours to serve patients and teammates (in different time zones)
- Comply with all HIPAA regulations regarding patient information to assure confidentiality of patient health information (PHI)
- Ability & willingness to learn about Kidney Disease and related topics
- Excellent customer relationship and inter-company network building skills
- First-class 'Red Carpet' customer-centered skills
- Ability to empathize with all customers under stressful circumstances and yet remain operationally effective and focused on business goal
- Organized, ability to multi-task with excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Attention to accuracy of details and relentless follow-through with a curious and investigative inclination
- Ability to proactively add knowledge gained to the CRM databases to improve processes and help refine procedures
- Ability/willingness to work overtime
- Ability to understand and follow DGS and DaVita employment policies and procedures
- Adherence to achieving the metrics and goals that are set for the department and
- receptivity to constructive feedback and development
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 6 months' related experience required
Data entry speed of 25-40 keystrokes per minute required
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access
Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word and
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Position Base Range: $16.50-$18.23
Note: Starting pay will be commensurate with qualifications & experience
Bonus Eligible: No
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range
$17.50 to $19.32
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at https://careers.davita.com/benefits