This position will support the growing Division of Allergy and Clinical Immunology within the Department of Medicine. The position will support three of our Associate Professor Faculty, the Division's Fellowship Program, and the Adminsitrative Director. Job responsibilities to include:
- Provides general, entry level administrative support to managers, staff, providers and/or PIs under general supervision.
- Provides routine administrative support such as: typing memos and letters, answering and transferring telephone calls, and taking and distributing messages.
- Coordinates calendar and schedules including: scheduling appointments, coordinating meetings, and making travel arrangements.
- Proofreads and edits manuscripts, performs library or literature searches, and helps to create and edit presentation materials.
- Helps to prepare and edit grant applications and other related materials.
- Assists with training and orienting staff as needed.
- cross coverage as needed.
- Assists with special projects as directed.
- Follow HIPAA guidelines for the management of patient privacy and confidentiality.
- Provides support to the fellowship program
- Provides onboarding support for POIs.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Bachelors Degree preferred but not required.
Minimum of 1 year of experience and a high school diploma required in place of a Bachelors Degree.EEO Statement
BWH is an Affirmative Action Employer. By embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, military service, genetic information, and/or other status protected under law. We will ensure that all individuals with a disability are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.