Location: Huntsville, AL
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Administrative Assistant I
Title: Receptionist / Administrative Assistant I
Location: Huntsville, AL 35806
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
As part of a unique and highly skilled team, you'll participate in the development of space launch vehicles as a Receptionist at Client. We are seeking a proactive, service-oriented individual with excellent communication, administrative and customer service skills that can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This role requires strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to work independently and communicate effectively.
You will primarily be responsible for performing a wide variety of administrative functions supporting a growing workforce of engineers, technicians, and other professionals.
This position will directly impact the history of space exploration and will require your dedicated commitment and detailed attention towards safe and repeatable spaceflight.
• Manage and verify all visitors while adhering to company and safety protocols.
• Greets and manages customers, visitors, and contractors.
• Receives and directs internal calls/messages to appropriate personnel.
• Adheres and enforces security procedures for guests, suppliers, and contractors.
• Verifies and manages Non-Disclosure Agreements and export control compliance.
• Maintains professional appearance, demeanor, and reception area.
• Assists with scheduling and preparing meeting and conference rooms as needed.
• Provides support to administrative team and other duties as the mission requires.
• Performs general clerical duties that are subject to change daily.
• Prepares catering carts when meals arrive, sign and scan copy of receipt, and file when complete.
• Receives invoices and scans to appropriate email.
• May be required to lift materials up to 20 pounds.
• Provides continuous support for company events.
• Understands/acknowledges and adheres to Administrative Operation Directives.
- Prior administrative, reception, customer service experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Teams
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
- Ability to work a minimum of 45-hour week
- Overtime may be needed as mission requires
- Valid Driver's License
- Must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (valid Green Card Holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Eminent time management skills
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, assisting with various tasks
- Unyielding to Client policies and procedures
- 2 + years' experience in hospitality industry
- Experience with Traction Guest, OnBase, Maximo, ITS, Gensuite
- Associate's or bachelor's degree in related field
- 2-4 years administrative/receptionist experience