WHO WE ARE
AVI-SPL is a digital enablement solutions provider who transforms how people and technology connect to elevateexperiences,create new value, and enableorganizations to thrive and grow. We are the largest provider of collaboration technology solutions, which include our award-winning managed services.
Our highly certified industry experts and innovation leaders share a vision to help people work smarter and live better. We believe that success starts with a sound team and that an inclusive and diverse workplace moves us all forward.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Generate sales for Audio Visual systems through developing and maintaining client relationships and expanding the company's current client base.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FORMust-Haves:
- Identify sales prospects within assigned territory and provide accurate forecasts and activity reports to management
- Analyze cross-selling and up-selling opportunities ensuring that all company products and services have been thoroughly presented and the sales cycle successfully executed
- Exhibit a consultative sales approach to determine a customer's visual collaboration needs.
- Develop price quotations and bid responses that are complete accurate and profitable.
- Prepare contracts and pricing strategies for targets accounts and submit all required documentation
- Work with the installation team to ensure a smooth transition from sale to installation
- Responsible for developing and executing quarterly sales plans to expand existing client base and generate new business to meet established quota
- Attend and participate in weekly office sales meetings
- Meet or exceed aggressive monthly GP quota
- Design and implement focused prospecting tools such as webinars seminars and email campaigns to increase sales and expand our customer base in the designated territory
- Establish professional relationships with manufacturer sales and sales engineering personnel.
- Actively use internal databases to complete client contact information provide detailed notes and track pending activities
- Follow up on leads within 24 hours of client inquiry
- Represent company at technological briefings and trade shows as assigned
- Participate in training and professional development activities as prescribed by management
- Monitor non-installed product commissions on a weekly basis to ensure timely completion by the end of the month
Education and/or Experience:
- Ability to understand present and demonstrate visual collaboration products and services to end user customers
- Ability to balance multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Ability to work and think independently and ensuring to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality and handle sensitive matters with discretion
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must have clear and professional communication skills (written and oral) both internally and externally
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word Excel Outlook)
- Effective communication and interaction with employees clients and colleagues and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
WHY YOU'LL LIKE WORKING HERE
- Minimum High school diploma or equivalent
- A four-year degree is preferred
- At least 5-7 years' experience of direct selling in the AV/VTC area is a preferred
MORE ABOUT US
- Medical benefits, including vision and dental
- Paid holidays, sick days, and personal days
- Enjoyable and dynamic company culture
- Training and professional development opportunities
AVI-SPL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. AVI-SPL is an AA/Disabled/Veteran Protected Employer VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
AVI-SPL reserves the right to alter work hours and work location as necessary. Work hours may vary based on client requirements and may include travel to various locations in support of the account.