Posted in Recruitment Consultancy
about 1 month ago
As an Account Executive, you will identify potential clients and foster relationships with existing clients. You will research prospective businesses by making introductory calls, visiting work sites, delivering sales presentations, and collaborating with your recruiting team to find - and coach - the best candidates for each open position.
This job requires a great deal of creativity, personal initiative, and the exercise of considerable discretion and independent judgment about businesses and business people who are existing and prospective clients of Beacon Hill, judging their business character and the potential for Beacon Hill to partner successfully and profitably with them to meet their supplemental staffing needs. Beacon Hill rely on you, first of all, to represent Beacon Hill well in the marketplace, among existing and prospective clients, and second, to exercise a great deal of discretion and independent judgment in addressing the needs of existing clients and selecting prospective clients to pursue to become existing clients. Then you must use judgment and discretion to negotiate good deals with clients and to follow through with implementing and concluding those projects successfully and profitably for Beacon Hill. This requires managing the client and its needs, on the one hand, but at the same time managing the Beacon Hill resources and personnel for meeting the client needs, on the other hand, putting the two together for successful completion of each project. You spend the great majority of your time away from the office and visiting Beacon Hill clients and prospective clients.
This is a relationship-focused sales position; the harder you work, the more results you will see. Every day you'll come in ready to hold yourself accountable to your goals, and build your book of business.
* Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills. The core of your day is going to be spent communicating - as such, the better you can demonstrate your ability to listen, understand, explain your position, and work with other people (from those you spend time with internally on your team, to those you've just met), the better.
* A love for working with people. See above!
* A tenacious degree of self-motivation. Our job is all about making 100 calls, but then deciding that you're going to make that 101st call. You can wow us by demonstrating where you've gone that extra mile!
* Confidently exercise discretion and independent judgment about businesses and people and what Beacon Hill can-and cannot-do successfully to meet the needs of those businesses.
* Leadership skills and a significant dose of competitive drive. If you have a fire that's fueled you to compete in sports, in academia, or in any other goal-oriented arena, this may be a good position for you!
* Base salary combined with uncapped commission potential. Limitless earning potential is one of our foundational beliefs.
* Hands-on, individualized training programs. We won't just tell you how to do the job - we'll show you first-hand through experiential learning alongside your team members, starting from day one.
* Reporting to a senior member of your team, you will receive coaching and guidance through all the steps of your professional development. Furthermore, our nationwide mentoring program connects you to our entire Beacon Hill support network, from Boston to Seattle and everywhere in-between.
* The rewarding experience of taking your talent, personal initiative, and business experience and applying it with confidence to the many decisions you'll have to make throughout each day, knowing that Beacon Hill is supporting you, but also that Beacon Hill is relying on you and your judgment, and then reaping the personal rewards of doing all that successfully.
* Upward mobility. We don't just believe in hiring the right talent - we believe in allowing them to excel. Our Account Executives average merit-based promotion to a senior position in 18-24 months.
* A "work-hard, play-hard" culture. From mini-contests with your team to companywide accolades and incentives like shopping sprees and trips to Palm Beach, Florida, you will be recognized for your accomplishments, no matter how big or small. While we think that our work environment is top-notch, don't just take our word for it - we've consistently ranked as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts.
Desired Skills and Experience
sales, staffing, recruiting, cold calling, customer service, account executive, business development, client management, client relations
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™
Posted about 16 hours ago
Wood Dale, Illinois
Posted less than a minute ago
Wood Dale, Illinois
Posted less than a minute ago