PHH Mortgage is planning for aggressive growth in its lending business across multiple channels, including consumer direct, correspondent and broker. We are looking for experienced mortgage professionals in sales, operations and capital markets who have a passion for delivering the highest level of customer care while working in a growing, fast-paced lending business.
Under the supervision of the Sales Manager, the Loan Officer presents mortgage opportunities to future clients over the phone in accordance with all regulations and training.
We have so many exciting things to offer!
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strong Base Salary (42k)+ Monthly Commission + Quarterly Bonus
- Warm Leads provided daily!
- 19 days of PTO+ 10 Holidays!
- Onsite Café complete with Grill, Deli, Salad Bar, and Brick Oven!
- Onsite Fitness Center with Yoga Classes and Personal Training!
- We offer a bonus of 250.00 per state license! ( up to 5k)
- Best in Class Benefits! Medical, Dental, and 401k!
- Casual Dress Code Every Day
- Communicates professionally and clearly to clients when explaining mortgages
- Using leads developed by the Company, makes outbound calls on prospective clients and introduces them to Homeward, the mortgage, and qualifies for next steps as defined by the sales territory workflow
- As appropriate and allowed, collect pertinent information from client and originates mortgages. Performs and sends all paperwork as necessary and provides excellent customer service and follow up. Partners with internal operations to consistently produce clean files
- Presents mortgages in accordance with all regulations and training and only takes calls in areas where licensed
- Explain to clients over the phone on how to complete applications, ensuring all paperwork and signatures needed to process the mortgage are collected timely and accurately
- Maintains timely and accurate records of all customer activity within SalesForce CRM
- Occasional early morning/evening and weekend work required
- Maintain active communication with the processing team concerning client needs
- Attend all trainings, sales meetings, orientations as directed
- Increases public awareness of the mortgage industry by reading publications and the Internet
- Able to maintain licensing requirements and only conducts business in states where licensed
- Maintains a high level of accountability for results and metrics
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma, GED or military experience equivalent
- 3+ years of experience originating conventional and/or government loans directly with consumers.
- Current NMLS State License(s)
- Ability to interview, evaluate, pitch, and close loans with minimal supervision
- Proven track record of revenue generation, as evidenced by income statements
- Proficiency in MS Office programs, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook. Able to use Internet and CRM's such as SalesForce or other software programs
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
- Must pass the Company's Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
- Must be able to pass on site training and licensing exams.
This job has expired.
- General work schedule could vary from 8:00am to 9:00pm Monday through Saturday