This position involves repairing and maintaining stationary machinery and mechanical equipment such as conveyor systems, shakers, pumps, gearboxes, etc. It also requires maintenance on dragline and dragline components. May also be asked to operate dragline, fixed plant equipment, and other mobile equipment as necessary.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair and maintain all plant equipment, along with cross training on plant operations.
- Wrench turner and rod burner.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Mechanically inclined on a wide variety of hand tools and power tools.
- Ability to weld, cut, and performs minor fabrication on plant.
- Ability to work in outdoor environment & in elevated areas.
This job has expired.
- High ethical standards.
- Proactive in SAFETY and works well in a team environment.
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance without tardiness.
- Good oral, written and communication skills.
- Accurately and promptly diagnose specific problems on plant equipment by trouble shooting.
- Performs other functions as assigned by management.
- Have a strong mechanical background.
- Knowledge of Quarry operations including different types of products and plant process a plus.
- Have a strong teamwork attitude.
- Must be willing to work days, nights, weekends and rotating schedules.
- Able to lift 75 pounds.
- High school diploma or equivalent.