Come work with us at Spencer's & Spirit Halloween, where you'll be working with the best and brightest colleagues as you help us deliver the most fun experience and product possible to our guests. We're fast-paced and take our work seriously, but we always have a good laugh at the end of the day. Walk through our stores or the halls of our corporate office and you'll see firsthand that we're laidback and irreverent. We're firm believers in being true to YOU, so tattoos and piercings are as common as watercooler convos. Whether it's critiquing our new exclusive costumes or quality testing newly implemented software technology, our teams understand the importance of working collaboratively to challenge status quo and achieve our goals. We keep pushing ourselves to go above and beyond and are looking for top talent to become a part of our team!
This position is responsible for providing financial and decision support to all departments within the organization. Responsibilities include financial analysis, planning, forecasting and reporting.
- Partner with FP&A team to prepare monthly forecasts and annual plans for various elements of the P&L, balance sheet and capital projections.
- Quantify the risks and identify opportunities in the forecasts and plans developed. Ensure that projections submitted are timely and accurate.
- Participate in monthly financial reviews with management by analyzing and reporting on financial plans, forecasts, and actual results.
- Analyze financial information and reports to provide clear, accurate and timely financial decision support to management.
- Build and generate analysis and informative dashboards from a variety of different data sources.
- Utilize BPC SAP input templates and reports to support all business units' activity.
- Assess performance against key performance indicators and metrics to improve business processes. Interact with key business managers to obtain or create fact based metrics.
- Assist in a variety of special projects as required.
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university and/or three years relevant work experience in Finance/Accounting. Working knowledge of general accounting principles, with General Ledger experience a plus.
Ability to handle a workload with competing and changing priorities in a fast paced work environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have a good working knowledge of Excel, Word and Power Point.
This job has expired.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical and organizational skills
- Appreciation for data integrity and clear process definitions
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and be detail oriented with respect to ensuring deadlines are met without creating any negative impact to internal clients
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or in a team effectively.