This an exciting opportunity to work with different brand marketing and IT teams to assess, manage, and deploy various digital initiatives targeted for both Patients and Healthcare providers. This will be a dynamic role involving project management, collaborating with IT Teams and external partners, developing roadmaps, establishing best practices, and assessing new technologies.
The Senior Manager, Digital Marketing Technologies role involves engaging brand marketing teams, external creative and development partners, and cross-functional IT teams to translate business requirements for digital solutions into functional specifications with focus on projects delivery, user-experience, and usability. The candidate will be accountable for the delivery of digital marketing projects working with multiple partners to drive agility, governance, solution design, quality, financial transparency, and best practices. Additionally, the Senior Manager will collaborate with cross-functional marketing and IT teams, and external partners to assess new initiatives and technologies, propose recommendations, and plan and execute related initiatives. The position will report to the Director, Commercial IT, Marketing Technologies.
Specific Job Responsibilities
Governance: Build and maintain a project portfolio for assigned area. Lead technology governance processes, working with cross functional stakeholders to gain alignment. Drive prioritization of the backlog; shape and manage demand. Coordinate closely with the IT Portfolio and Project Management Office.
Project Management: Oversee multiple project deliveries with end-to-end responsibility throughout the project lifecycle, including gathering business requirements, defining project timelines, documentation, and providing status updates.
Business Analysis: Lead the requirement gathering effort, analyze business needs, develop business cases for larger initiatives; evaluate and qualify opportunities. Identify opportunities for business process and technology improvements.
Subject Matter Expert: Serve as a SME for assigned area,understand business needs, maintain awareness of industry trends, and provide recommendations to facilitate decision making.
Financial Management: Participate in the development of annual budgets and periodic forecasts and re-plans. Manage the IT budget for assigned projects, and related technology platforms.
Vendor Management: Participate in vendors evaluation, selection, and management for assigned projects, working with the IT organization.
Service Management: Provide oversight for the day-to-day operations of assigned area working with the support partners. Align with relevant IT teams to apply necessary incident and change management best practices and tools. Measure KPIs and drive teams to achieve operational excellence.
- End-to-End ownership of digital projects delivery for brand marketing teams. apply best practices and oversee the governance of project delivery to ensure consistent and efficient engagement between partners. Projects may include delivery of branded and unbranded websites, development of social media assets, interactive CLM content, HTML emails, and internal marketing portals.
- Evaluate and implement new capabilities to meet business needs leveraging existing and emerging marketing technologies, including Multi-Channel Marketing platforms, AI, Chatbots, voice search, etc.
- Assess and document Marketing technology roadmaps to align strategically with business and IT strategy
- Minimum Bachelor's degree is required.
- Minimum 8 years of digital technology related experience is required.
- Strong understanding of Project Management methodologies,
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
- Proficiency using collaboration tools, like Office 365 or similar
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- An understanding of systems development lifecycle change management methodologies
- Understanding of responsive web design and usability best practices
- Strong negotiation and collaboration skills
- Up to 10% travel is required based upon business needs.
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with Mobile and Web development practices and architecture
- Experience in usability testing, UX, and web and mobile design
- Knowledge with Agile methodologies like SCRUM, and/or SAFE
- Experience with Office 365, JIRA, Slack, and similar modern collaboration tools
- Working knowledge or certifications in SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Adobe or Google Analytics, Drupal, HTML 5, CSS, and/or other marketing technologies
- Strong understanding of databases, integration method, APIs, and cloud hosting technologies like AWS is highly desirable
- Experience working with Project Review Committees (PRC) to obtain content approval before deploying digital assets.
- Understanding of HIPAA, compliance, and privacy requirements for delivering digital projects in the healthcare industry
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the people assigned to this position. It is not intended to include every job duty and responsibility specific to the position. Otsuka reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Otsuka is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected statusDisclaimer:
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the people assigned to this position. It is not intended to include every job duty and responsibility specific to the position. Otsuka reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.Otsuka is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.Statement Regarding Job Recruiting Fraud Scams
Job postings, job offers, or introductions to enter into a business relationship with Otsuka through a third-party vendor may be unauthorized. Avoid being the subject of a scam by dealing only directly with Otsuka through its official Otsuka Career website https://vhr-otsuka.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External
. Any authorized third-party vendor job boards should redirect any inquiry to this Otsuka Career website.
This job has expired.