Bring YOUR energy to Alliant Energy!
At Alliant Energy, our purpose is to serve customers and build stronger communities. We are passionate about powering beyond the market challenges of today, while powering what's next in energy. When our employees say "I am energy," it means they take pride in the work we do when disaster strikes, as well as all the days in between. We reward our highly hardworking and dedicated teams and give them the support they need to ensure their safety, wellness and financial security for themselves and their families.
If you enjoy challenges, have strong communication skills and are passionate about the work you do we invite you to consider Alliant Energy.
What sets us apart?
- Alliant Energy offers a full compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Employer Cash Contribution, Long and Short-Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
- Year after year, Alliant Energy is recognized by major publications and foundations as a top employer and leader in the areas of equity and sustainability. This includes Newsweek's list of Most Responsible Companies, Forbes list of Best Midsize Employers, a perfect Corporate Equality Index Score as a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality and being named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index.
- Our employees make a difference through their work and personal activities. In 2021, employees, retirees and our charitable foundation collectively contributed $11.5 million and volunteered over 75,000 hours.
has a super opportunity for an AV Technician
to join the team to provide assistance in a customer-oriented environment!
In this role you will operate as part of a dedicated team of IT professionals that maintains collaboration and A/V infrastructure technologies, Digital signage, and voice technologies. Assists with support and implementation of collaboration and A/V infrastructure technologies, Digital signage, and voice technologies. Provides problem resolution in a customer oriented corporate environment.You will:
- Resolves low complexity technical issues assigned through the Information Technology Help Desk and other methods for collaboration technologies during and outside of core business hours.
- Interacts and cooperates with other internal and external support groups to facilitate resolution of technical issues to improve system availability and meet Service Level Agreements.
- Provides continual technical expertise in the evaluation, planning, analysis, development, and implementation of collaboration technologies including, but not limited to, providing roadmaps, processes and procedures for both project work and general organizational growth in conjunction with other analysts, engineers and management.
- Voices customer requirements into tasks and stories using Agile tools. Communicates with peers such that user tasks and stories are clearly understood by all partners.
- A/V Hardware installation experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience communicating with end users in problem/urgent situations.
- Participate in on-call rotations, including outside business hours; must be prepared to travel as required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Associate Degree Computer Science or Information Technology with an emphasis in networks, telecommunications, voice and/or collaboration technologies. Preferred
- Experience with Cisco Collaboration Tools (e.g. WebEx, Telepresence), Crestron A/V interfaces, Biamp, Brightsign, and wireless content sharing.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Working knowledge and familiarity with collaboration technologies (e.g. video conferencing, A/V equipment, etc.).
- Ability to work individually and as a team member.
- Ability to manage time and work high-paced environment.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
#LI-NR1It's not just what we do; it's how we do it.
Live Safety. Everyone. Always | Make Things Better | Care For Others | Do The Right Thing | Act For Tomorrow | Think Beyond. Be Bold
Alliant Energy is committed to providing an inclusive work environment for all and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer where an applicant's qualifications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis prohibited by law.
All candidates selected for employment with Alliant Energy will be required to successfully complete a drug screen and background check.
The above information on this description has been crafted to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not crafted to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Alliant Energy and subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. Applicants in need of a reasonable accommodation for any part of the hiring process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has expired.