Olgoonik is an Equal Opportunity Employer - EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Supervises daily construction work to be performed at various sites.
- Directly supervise and coordinate activities of numerous construction projects.
- Perform supervisory and management functions reporting to Project Managers.
- May also engage in the same construction trades work as the workers being supervised.
- Supervise crews to obtain top quality workmanship, efficiency, employee satisfaction, morale, communication, commitment, teamwork and pride.
- Coordinates sub-contractor schedules.
- Recognizes and communicates any priority projects or problems, such as employee or job issues and complaints from the client.
- Ensures that proper safety and incident reporting procedures are followed, bring problems to the attention of the Construction Manager, Safety Department or HR Manager.
- Coordinate subcontract work onsite for all trades assigned to project
Coordinates, directs, and leads workers engaged in construction activities. Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- A minimum of 5 and preferred up to 10 years of related skill, knowledge or experience is needed.
- Must include related on-the-job training and experience in construction practices.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience and training must include methods, techniques, equipment and hands-on experience in a supervisory position.
- Basic knowledge of administration and management.
- Must be able to plan, allocate resources, manage production and coordinate people and equipment. Strong coordination, time management, active listening, oral and written expression and comprehension, critical thinking and reasoning skills are required.
- Must have the ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong-to recognize problems when they occur and to work toward the solution of those problems.
- Must be able to exercise good judgment when carrying out duties and to maintain good working relationships with the public and fellow employees.
- Must be able to read, understand and apply information obtained from blueprints, surveys and job specifications.
- Interpersonal skills sufficient to positively interact with colleagues and client is necessary.
- Must demonstrate a good attitude and ability to work as a member of a Team.
- Position requires self-motivation and the ability to work effectively under a minimum of supervision.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Must be able to multi-task efficiently, work in a fast paced environment on multiple projects, and have a strong attention for detail.
None Required Security Clearance:
N/A Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to be able to occasionally stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; operate vehicles and office equipment, reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 50 lbs. Job requires the ability to perform task on all areas and aspect of construction project. Must be able to climb ladders for heights up to 60 feet and crawl for distances of 50 feet. Work Environment:
Work is regularly performed indoors and outdoors in all types of weather conditions, including snow, rain, sleet, extreme winds, or ice storms. May be exposed to extreme temperatures, hot and cold, as part of environmental factors. Work may be performed near moving mechanical parts and/or vibration. May be required to work in areas where high noise hazards prevail. May be exposed to fumes or airborne particles or electrical shock hazards.
This job has expired.