The Mortgage Insurance Representative reports to the Mortgage Insurance Supervisor and must develop strong working relationships and collaborate with mortgage insurance carriers, investors, co-workers, customers and key stakeholders.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Examples below:
Key Result Areas:
- Review mortgage insurance lines for accuracy of setup.
- Process mortgage insurance disbursements on or before the policy renewal date.
- Per the Homeowner's Protection Act, process borrower requests for PMI cancellation and automatic/final termination events.
- Identify and resolve mortgage insurance and escrow exceptions.
- Research and resolve mortgage insurance issues.
- Provide support to customer service representatives concerning mortgage insurance issues and status.
- Assist in the completion of special projects and seasonal projects, as needed.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical, with an ability to identify and resolve problems
- Well organized, paying close attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a timely manner
- Ability to meet the needs of internal and external customers by delivering high quality service
- Rapidly adapts to changing information, conditions and/or unexpected obstacles
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Operates effectively in a team environment as well as independently
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and experience:
Training / Licensing Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Experience in mortgage servicing or other financial services field preferred
Must pass the Company's Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
This job has expired.