Our Healthcare Division provides a multitude of products/services that make an impact on the quality of patient care. Unlike the traditional Healthcare Industry, we offer standard work schedules.
How to succeed:
Why choose Salelytics?
- Build and foster meaningful business relationships via phone and email in a team based environment
- Educate members on all client products and systems
- Problem solve and troubleshoot to determine the member's needs
- Resolve the call and turn your initiative into a paycheck
- Inbound calls for Member Support, Product Support, Refills, Device Alleged Deficiencies and Enrollment encouragement
- Facilitate member emails and online chatting with members
- An array of Outbound calling initiatives for current and potential members
- Demonstrate strong abilities and knowledge with wireless devices and wireless networks
- Tech Support: Troubleshooting electronic devices to ensure standards are met within the FDA guidelines
- Healthcare experience 1 year
- 1-3 years Customer Service experience
Applicants for this position are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Competitive Compensation: Hourly Base
- Paid Time off: Earn over 3 weeks vacation in your first year
- PAID TRAINING
- Career Advancement opportunities
- Health/Vision/Dental, 401K program, Tuition Assistance
- High School Diploma/GED
- At least 18 years of age
Founded in 1988, Salelytics powers revenue delivery for some of the biggest and best brands in the world using customized coverage models, best-in-class sales analytics, and dedicated Sales Pros. Our teams perform critical functions that drive back tremendous value to our partners and their customers. Headquartered in the Appleton, WI Salelytics has 1,300 employees in offices in Appleton, Wausau, & Middleton, WI, San Antonio, TX, and Makati City, Philippines.
Give one of our Talent Acquisition Consultants a call today at 210-200-4768!
Applications will be accepted through 07/10/2020 Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.