We're passionate about bringing the love of baking and decorating to everyone, everywhere, every day.
Our message is simple - we know you love baking (because we do, too) and we're constantly evolving to bring you quality products that make baking and decorating fun and easy. We're not just for the decorators of wow-worthy cakes, we're for cupcake makers and cookie bakers who love to say, "I made that!"
Wilton Brands LLC ("Wilton") is owned by Dr. August Oetker KG, a privately held company based in Germany. Dr. Oetker is a global leader in the food and beverage industries. Learn more about Wilton at http://www.wilton.com.
Sweet Talent? Click Here To Chat With Olivia
We are seeking a motivated individual to provide day to day leadership direction for distribution operations within an assigned area. A hands-on leader who interacts and collaborates with other leads, departments and management to meet the daily goals.
Education and Experience:
- Responsible for inbound/outbound team assignments.
- Ensure consistent workflow within specific outbound operation.
- Movement of manpower based on changing conditions and needs.
- Maintain clean and organized work area.
- Ensure all picking, stocking and receiving procedures and metric standards are met.
- Ensure all work is at a consistent pace that meets acceptable levels of movement and performance.
- Must meet OSHA and company requirements for MHE training and certification.
- Ensure compliance with safety procedures.
- Ability to meet assigned objectives.
- Monitor temporary staff within the department.
- Understands and meets customer requirements, e.g., shipment timeframes.
- Communicate effectively within the organization, with business units throughout the company, and with partners across the supply chain.
- Maintain work area clean and organized.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High School Graduate/Diploma.
- Must have experience in a daily order fulfillment and receiving/shipping environment.
- Experience in directing people.
- Good safety practice - record
Physical Demands/Work Requirements:
- Requires good judgment and decision-making ability in a fast pace environment
- Ability to operate powered equipment
- Log Pro computer knowledge; RF knowledge
- Must be focused and detailed oriented
- Familiarity with FIFO/Lot codes is a plus
- Participation in working overtime is required
- Flexibility in working in all DC's when needed, to accommodate business needs
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs, and heavier product with assistance or with proper equipment
- Ability to move, push, pull product as needed
- Ability to work in varying temperatures in the distribution center environment as well shipping yards, dock ramps, outside elements, etc.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, kneel 100% of the workday
Wilton Brands LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, individuals with disability or veteran status as provided by law. Wilton Brands LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
If you need accommodation to access the information provided on our website, please contact us at 630-810-2416
or send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be happy to help you! Response to COVID-19:
"On behalf of all of us at Wilton Brands, we hope this update finds you well during these unprecedented times. As an iconic brand, our top priorities remain keeping our associates healthy and ensuring our ability to serve our retailers and customers. Our recruitment efforts will continue and be conducted in ways that safeguard both the health of our associates and candidates. We hope that you, your family and your friends stay safe and healthy."
This job has expired.