Come work with us at Spencer's & Spirit Halloween, where you'll be working with the best and brightest colleagues as you help us deliver the most fun experience and product possible to our guests. We're fast-paced and take our work seriously, but we always have a good laugh at the end of the day. Walk through our stores or the halls of our corporate office and you'll see firsthand that we're laidback and irreverent. We're firm believers in being true to YOU, so tattoos and piercings are as common as watercooler convos. Whether it's critiquing our new exclusive costumes or quality testing newly implemented software technology, our teams understand the importance of working collaboratively to challenge status quo and achieve our goals. We keep pushing ourselves to go above and beyond and are looking for top talent to become a part of our team!
This position supports and works closely with the Spirit Field Human Resources and Corporate Benefits Teams at the corporate office and reaches out to interview associates who have symptoms or have tested positive for COVID-19. The Store Associate phone interview consists of a series of questions to assess symptoms, positive COVID-19 cases and whom they may have had close contact with during the timeframe while they may have been infectious. Some contacts will be monitored and require additional follow up calls.
- Interview associates who have been reported to have symptoms or tested positive for COVID-19. Elicit relevant health and close contact information.
- Collect and record information on tracking report correctly and efficiently.
- Participate in routine meetings as required with assigned manager.
- In partnership with the Field Human Resources team notifies exposed individuals (close contacts) of their potential exposure as rapidly and sensitively as possible.
- Check in with contacts to ensure they are self-quarantining, self-monitoring, and have not developed symptoms.
- Utilize appropriate methods for interacting effectively and professionally with persons of all ages and from diverse cultural, socioeconomic, educational, racial and ethnic backgrounds, sexual orientations, lifestyles and physical abilities.
Qualifications Required Qualifications:
This job has expired.
- Minimum 3 years of HR experience, preferably in an operations environment.
- Degree or Certificate in related HR environment is a Plus.
- Ability to exhibit a calm, professional, positive attitude and work ethic.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required and ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse individuals.
- Strong organizational, time management and communication skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism.
- Computer proficiency and experienced in use of Microsoft Office.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with the ability to track and maintain reporting.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both written and verbal formats.
- Interviewing skills that will draw out details or solution options when engaging in the interactive process.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Other administrative responsibilities as needed.