Facility: GREAT PLAINS CORRECTONAL FACILITY
Compensation Base: $20.02
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Conducts institutional disciplinary hearings and imposes appropriate sanctions for inmate misconduct incidents following pre-established rules and guidelines. Reports recommendations to the Unit Disciplinary Committee (UDC). In addition, performs correctional duties.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts disciplinary hearings on acts of misconduct referred by the UDC.
- Conducts administrative fact-finding hearings including acts which could result in criminal charges.
- Reviews disciplinary reports; makes decisions regarding witnesses; takes and records testimonies; obtains, reviews, and evaluates evidence; determines whether submitted evidence supports allegations of misconduct.
- Follows pre-established rules and guidelines to impose disciplinary sanctions.
- Composes written reports of findings.
- Assists in training institution staff in matters of inmate discipline.
- Conducts other “due process” hearings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.