Facility: REENTRY ADMIN RESIDENTIAL
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
The position oversees program operations within a specified state or geographic area. Maintains good customer relations, develops new business opportunities, monitors adherence to budgets, and ensure contract compliance. It also administers the principles of the “What Works” system through evidence-based practices in all interactions with clients and other staff members.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains on going communication with customers to develop and enhance positive relationships and promote Company products and services.
- Oversees the implementation of all operational service provision and documentation functions for offices within a specific state or region.
- Ensures that programs function in a manner that meets contractual obligations.
- Develops timely, accurate reports on the status of program operations for customers and executive management.
- Monitors programmatic systems and procedures to achieve and maintain optimal effectiveness of operational programs.
- Maintains, monitors and reports census for each facility. Actively pursues solutions when the census is low.
- Ensures maintenance and sanitation of facilities to meet GEO’s standards.
- Ensures staffing levels are at an appropriate operations standard.
- Works to achieve continual improvement in customer service and outcomes.
- Develops and approves recommendations for annual operational budgets in conjunction with appropriate administrators. Distributes resources appropriately to attain program goals. Develops staffing plans that are compatible with program budgets and goals.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Company policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Manages a group of exempt management level employees.
- Performs other duties as assigned.