The Senior Manager, Payer Analytics position is a key role within the growing Commercial Analytics organization at Otsuka. Primary responsibilities will be to provide insightful, actionable analytical solutions to address key business questions related to OAPI business and the evolving payer landscape. This role will have to work across a complex matrix environment while partnering with teams such as Market Access, Marketing, Pricing & Contracting, Sales, Business Analytics, Commercial Operations etc.
Key Job Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies, Education, and Experience
- Working closely with Market Access, Marketing and Pricing/Contracting teams address business questions with insights backed by strong analysis
- Be considered a thought leader in payer/market access and Health System/IDN analytics
- Be on top of dynamically evolving payer landscape and continuously evaluate and communicate the impact to business
- Lead deep dive analyses such as contracting/copay opportunity assessments to support both inline and launch products
- Should effectively communicate insights from complex analysis to key stake holders and Sr.leadership
- Provide performance reports and insights at payer/plan level on a weekly basis
- Work closely with contractors and external vendors to increase and enhance the use of advanced analytics
Knowledge/ Experience and Skills:
- 7-10 years of strong analytical and quantitative skills within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Prior experience in Payer/Market Access Analytics
Work independently and effectively with limited supervision
Experience in using both syndicated (such as Xponent plantrack, LAAD, MMIT/Fingertip formulary etc.) and specialty pharmacy data
- Strong knowledge in payer landscape is preferred
- Strong knowledge in Health System/IDN analytics preferred
- Strong analytics skills and expertise in analytical suites such as SAS, R, Python, SQL etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate across multiple functions and levels
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple, cross-functional projects simultaneously
- Ability to work as a team player in a very fast-paced environment
- Must be open to adapt to the evolution of this role to support evolving business needs
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- BS/BA required; MS/MBA or advanced degree preferred
- 10-15% travel might be required
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the people assigned to this position. It is not intended to include every job duty and responsibility specific to the position. Otsuka reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.Otsuka is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.Statement Regarding Job Recruiting Fraud Scams
Job postings, job offers, or introductions to enter into a business relationship with Otsuka through a third-party vendor may be unauthorized. Avoid being the subject of a scam by dealing only directly with Otsuka through its official Otsuka Career website https://vhr-otsuka.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External
. Any authorized third-party vendor job boards should redirect any inquiry to this Otsuka Career website.
This job has expired.