ZOLL Medical is a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software solutions to improve efficiency. With customers in more than 140 countries, we continue to expand our reach, as well as our product offerings. Hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), and others trust us to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service. ZOLL products are used every day across the globe to save the lives of people who suffer sudden cardiac arrest. From Real CPR Help® technology-an industry first-to the world's only wearable defibrillator, our capabilities and features set us apart. But none of this would be possible without the motivation and dedication of ZOLL employees, and we're invested in their success.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Join our team. It's a great time to be a part of ZOLL!
The Systems Administrator is responsible for effective provisioning, installation, configuration, operation and maintenance of the Information Technology Department's operational infrastructure including PC deployments, server related hardware and system software and key infrastructure devices such as VPN and security devices. This individual constantly updates his/her understanding of emerging technologies via technical research and support of key IT development efforts to support the department's goal of continuous innovation within the infrastructure.
On a daily basis, the IT support engineer ensures that core servers, operating systems, relevant application systems and related procedures adhere to organizational requirements from a security and uptime point of view. The System Administrator is responsible for network security, troubleshooting, diagnosis and technically advanced network support tasks.
- Install, test, monitor and troubleshoot PC and network related hardware and software issues
- Coordinate, lead and where appropriate conduct effective installation and performance tuning of advanced operating system hardware and software on servers
- Install new & rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards find project/operational requirements. This includes the evaluation and installation of OS and infrastructure device patches and Installing new software releases and system upgrades. Windows Server 2012 and up
- User requirement analysis and account maintenance including daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes and a detail review of system and application logs
- Plan and execute appropriate documentation, inventory, assessment and related IT control procedures
- Assist with Desktop and End user support as needed
- Lead department recovery efforts where appropriate in the event of hardware and/or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted users/groups
- Work within a team to automate management tasks and streamline processes
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Windows 7-10 Professional and Office 2010-2016
- Experience with Office 365
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory.
- Ability to install, upgrade, and maintain PC workstation hardware.
- Ability to work well within a team and simultaneously use one own's initiative.
- Ability to learn quickly and demonstrate excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment including a willingness to support any project with which IT is involved and including support of development, process and user team members
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent processional experience
- MCSA/MCSE certified or 1-year goal to achieve
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.ZOLL Medical Corporation appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. ADA: The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
This job has expired.