Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere - and for yourself - we may have the right place for you.
Summary of This Role
Support implementations for new client acquisitions within Issuing Product Group division. Analyze business requests to be solved with automated systems. Formulate and design automated systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements. Provide expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that meet user requirements and are within stated sizing estimates. Configure system settings and options; plan and execute business design, assist in integration and acceptance testing, where necessary; and create specifications for system to meet business requirements. Include analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirement specifications.
What Part Will You Play?
- Gains a basic understanding and familiarization of current clients by working with and assisting more experienced Business Analysts as they develop relationships and learn the nature of the client's operational requirements. Gathers data requirements and business specifications from clients that require analysis and evaluation, as directed. Determines client satisfaction levels by assisting with monitoring end-user feedback.
- Learns how to create business specifications and logical flowcharts that include features and functions from which programmers can create technical specifications by assisting others. Develops basic system/module knowledge and learns to design system screens and database structures by assisting more experienced Business Analysts. Assists programmers with designing and developing basic requirements. Prepares input for system design, including final report and screen definition, logical system flow and implementation plans as directed. Provides support as directed, with the resolution of issues that may cross multiple systems and affect the business process and tracking of application incidents/issues.
- Learns basic documentation requirements by assisting others to develop bulletins, manuals, file layouts and application design layouts for internal, client and training purposes. Becomes familiar with tracking changes for functional and business specifications. Maintains procedures, methodology and/or application standards to include payment card industry and security related compliance as directed.
- Begins to build a base knowledge to conduct and support testing/planning/validation by clarifying the intended functionality. Assists in the resolution of issues to ensure a successful implementation.
- Assists with tracking project progress, collecting and analyzing information and trends, and communication to user community of anticipated schedule deviations.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business or related field; or equivalent training or experience in lieu of degree
- Agile project experience, client consulting/communication, system configuration and testing, iterative/Agile approach to design and implementation.
- Typically Minimum 2 Years Relevant Exp
- Scripting knowledge, bankcard industry knowledge, understanding data structures, professional experience working with end-users to meet business needs
- Working towards a Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge - Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Job Complexity - Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Builds stable working relationships internally.
- Supervision - Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Problem Solving - A seasoned, experienced professional with strong problem solving skills and problem resolution based on a broad base of business knowledge
- MS Office & Flowcharting - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio. Familiar with several common drawing techniques using Visio or UML
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, click here.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at PayandBenefits@tsys.com.
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, found here.
This job has expired.