Come work with us at Spencer's & Spirit Halloween, where you'll be working with the best and brightest colleagues as you help us deliver the most fun experience and product possible to our guests. We're fast-paced and take our work seriously, but we always have a good laugh at the end of the day. Walk through our stores or the halls of our corporate office and you'll see firsthand that we're laidback and irreverent. We're firm believers in being true to YOU, so tattoos and piercings are as common as watercooler convos. Whether it's critiquing our new exclusive costumes or quality testing newly implemented software technology, our teams understand the importance of working collaboratively to challenge status quo and achieve our goals. We keep pushing ourselves to go above and beyond and are looking for top talent to become a part of our team
Summary: This position is responsible for creating merchandising strategies, as well as executing, communicating, and training the field as to these strategies, for in-store implementation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create breakthrough displays/presentations that will excite the customer and generate a "WOW" factor.
- Create visual presentations that will maximize the Guest's shopping experience, increase sales, and further enhance the Spirit brand.
- Partner with Buyers to "style-out" product assortments and develop a merchandising strategy for a variety of product categories
- Transfer merchandising strategies into written form, by way of "Planograms" and other forms of instructions for field use
- Partner with Marketing department on related signs and/or sign kits that complement the merchandising strategy and enhance the Guest experience.
- Manage processes and partners in order to execute on directives and achieve excellent results.
- Create visual merchandise manual with detailed directions on how to execute merchandising strategies, which will produce consistent in-store execution and results
- Assist in creating a visual merchandise manual with detailed directions on how to execute merchandising strategies.
- Develop training strategies for the Spirit field team and enact them through various forms of presentation, during the Company Kick-Off meetings.
- Answer all technical questions regarding merchandising concepts.
- Review all new merchandising strategies with Senior Management, obtaining approvals prior to plan execution.
- Travel to other markets to assist with the execution of the merchandise concept, if needed.
- Accountable to the performance of those product categories/departments which have been assigned.
- Must create and execute all merchandise concept plans on time and within budget.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's Degree or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.Computer Skills:
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have extensive computer experience including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Publisher and Photoshop, for use in creating manuals and planograms, as well as familiarity with Google SketchUp, or similar 3D/architectural software, for store layout development.Other Skills and Abilities:
Strong organizational skills
Must exhibit versatility and creativity
Excellent communications skills
Ability to work well with others
Must be a team player
Travel requiredPhysical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.,
This job has expired.