The Associate Director, CNS Consumer Marketing will be responsible for developing the Consumer marketing efforts for a flagship CNS product. This person will be responsible for the day-to-day development and delivery of all key brand deliverables and materials (TV, Print, Digital, Field) to appropriately market the product to consumers.
Core responsibility is leading existing and future marketing tactical development for a multi-channel DTC campaign with cross-functional teams to ensure successful execution of strategies and tactics leading to brand growth and strong ROI. This individual will develop a customized Consumer strategy and manage multiple agencies to drive completion of projects and associated communications on-time and on-budget. This individual will be instrumental in partnering with creative and media agencies, metrics partners, market research, finance, IT, and regulatory teams, and will bring a high degree of ownership to the implementation of the consumer campaign and strategies. This individual will bring market expertise by generating additional ideas and strategies to reach consumers in innovative ways, including digital marketing. Problem-solving skills, an innovative mindset and a desire to look deeply for patient insights are essential for success in this role.
Position reports to the Brand Lead, CNS Marketing.
The Associate Director, Consumer Marketing has responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Development of Consumer Marketing strategy and tactics for the BP-I and SZ indications:
- Development of a customized Consumer Marketing Plan
- DTC strategy development (across different media channels)
- Creative/Message evolution: Patient education and in-office/in-clinic programs, Copay card messaging and design development, Partners with Customer Insight and Business Analysis groups in refining market research plans o Evaluate and fine tune standardized, aligned performance metrics
Qualifications: Individual should have 5+ years experience in pharmaceutical marketing. This individual should have marketing experience across various media channels and be a team player with strong strategic thinking, analytical, and communication skills.
- Experience with the development and execution of consumer marketing materials across media channels and for sales teams is preferred
- Strong leadership skills are necessary to contribute to execution of key deliverables
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, e.g., Market Research, HCP Marketing, Payer Marketing, Sales, and Review Committees is preferred
- Responsible for working to bring the brand strategic vision to life for Consumer execution through material development
- Manage the PRC process for submissions of material in concert with creative agencies
- Ensures all marketing activities under direction meet all state, federal, industry and corporate compliance standards
- BA/BS and 5+ years of pharmaceutical marketing experience
- Proven business acumen demonstrated through analysis, problem-solving and success measures
- Proven ability to effectively and efficiently drive performance across a matrix team
- Strong teamwork, communication, and influencing skills and ability - Strong budget management experience including P&L management - Demonstrated ability to manage external agencies and vendors - Championing a project through the regulatory process
- Experience/knowledge of digital marketing across search, display, social media
- Marketing degree
- Alliance/Partnership/co-promote experience
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the people assigned to this position. It is not intended to include every job duty and responsibility specific to the position. Otsuka reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.Otsuka is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.Statement Regarding Job Recruiting Fraud Scams
Job postings, job offers, or introductions to enter into a business relationship with Otsuka through a third-party vendor may be unauthorized. Avoid being the subject of a scam by dealing only directly with Otsuka through its official Otsuka Career website https://vhr-otsuka.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External
. Any authorized third-party vendor job boards should redirect any inquiry to this Otsuka Career website.
This job has expired.