EOE Statement Greenman-Pedersen, Inc. (GPI) is a multi-discipline engineering firm providing planning, design and construction services for transportation infrastructure and building system projects throughout the United States for over 50 years. Ranked in the Top 100 Firms by Engineering News Record, GPI is a forward thinking, innovative firm with a culture that is committed to excellence and fosters staff empowerment. For more information visit: http://www.gpinet.com/. GPI offers excellent benefits, including a 401(k) plan, ESOP, medical/dental/visions plans, and vacation/sick/personal time and more. GPI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Greenman-Pedersen, Inc. (GPI) is seeking a full-time structural engineering project manager for commercial, light industrial, low rise, K-12, residential and correctional facility-type design projects in our Albany, NY office.
- Assigns tasks to engineers, technicians or administrative staff
- Prepares scope, budgets, and schedules for assignments
- Manages project budget, schedule, and quality
- Communicates effectively with the client to ensure goals are met
- Leads and assists with proposals to provide professional services
- Interfacing with architects, other clients, code officials, and others discipline leads
- BS in Civil, MSCE with a focus in Structural Engineering or related field is preferred
- 5+ years of experience with Structural and multi-disciplined projects
- EIT required PE preferred
- Must be self-motivated with initiative, drive, and determination
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines
- Knowledge in developing engineering proposals is a plus
- Experience designing using BIM Revit preferred
- Software skills must include REVIT, RISA, TEDDS, Bluebeam REVU, AutoCAD and MS Office
Position Requirements Minimum Requirements
- Qualified candidate must have a valid driver's license and retain a clean motor vehicle report (MVR) for final consideration
- Possess a personal vehicle for use during the day for transportation to and from and on or around a job site
- Ability to read and understand plans and direction given in the English language
- Ability to write in English
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to create and or edit Microsoft Word documents
- Ability to create and or edit Microsoft Excel documents
- Ability to create and or edit Microsoft Exchange emails with attachments
- Possess the ability to stand on your feet for approximately 3 hours minimum a day up to 8 hours a day
Shift -not applicable-
Keywords Structural Engineer
Position Senior Engineer
Division Greenman-Pedersen, Inc.
Location GP03 - Albany Main
This job has expired.