NewLane Finance is a commercial equipment finance company, serving small and mid-size business nationwide. Our mantra is "business lending done right", and our strategy is to revolutionize small business lending by employing the latest technology and a motivated workforce to deliver fair and transparent financing solutions to businesses with unmatched levels of speed, convenience and customer service. Our products and services are offered to the business community primarily through financing programs with equipment manufacturers, distributors, and dealers. NewLane Finance is powered by a $13B financial organization.
This position will consult/analyze and deliver on more complex assignments/projects for his/her assigned area(s) of application development responsibility. This position will also act as a resource and develop more complex innovative business solutions by creating new applications, modifying existing applications and providing post production support. The incumbent will deliver more complex business application software solutions following the system development life cycle process.
• Maintain all-round view of solution, understanding both business and technical challenges and both functional and non-functional needs of solution
• Partner with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts to design and develop end-to-end solution options
• Develop custom solutions and interfaces on top of the Salesforce platform
• Develop integration processes using Salesforce.com's Web Services API
• Consults and/or participates in the requirements, design and coding walkthroughs to ensure the development of quality solutions.
• Determines how existing applications, systems, databases, interfaces and/or hardware can interact to meet new and emerging enterprise initiatives.
• Create test classes and perform required testing on new development
• Lead production deployment strategy from Sandbox environments using structured change methodology
• Provide administration support of Salesforce including but not limited to managing customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, validation rules, workflow rules, process builders, reports and dashboards, etc.
• 5+ years' experience in application development that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position (Required)
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration
• Proficient in Salesforce development/administration experience with a strong understanding of Force.com applications and proven experience in Visualforce/Apex development
• Experience building process builders, workflow, triggers, email alerts, etc.
• Experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs - Force.com SOAP and REST-based Web Service APIs, the Bulk API, and the Metadata API
• Experience in software development using any of the following: Java, .NET, PHP, Python, C++
• Experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, and ETL tools
• Strong ability to translate functional requirements into technical specifications and determining when customization is required over configuration.
• Experience using Salesforce sandboxes, change management, evaluating code coverage and deployment
• Salesforce.com Developer Certifications required
The successful candidate will receive a competitive compensation, excellent benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, 401k) with match, flexible spending, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance, generous PTO and much more.
NewLane Finance is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
NewLane Finance will not be able to provide Relocation or Sponsorship