Olgoonik is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Directs and coordinates multiple service groups, facilities and associated staff in Wainwright, Alaska. Acts as focal point to Anchorage based management to ensure that all policies and procedures are implemented and carried out in accordance with company guidelines and that operational programs are conducted/facilitated.
- Perform supervisory and management functions reporting to Operations/Project Manager.
- Mange day to day operations of support centers to include: camps, facilities and staff.
- Ensure that service center schedule and product delivery are consistent and up to date.
- Ensure that company objectives and values are followed while conducting operations in the community.
- Act as Site Safety Lead; ensure health, safety and environmental (HSE) compliance is met and achieved in all areas of oversight and that a safe working environment exists.
- Provide onsite assistance for Safety incident investigations.
- Complete safety audits, data reports, and job safety analysis as needed.
- Interface between clients and management to insure objectives and expectations are clearly outlined.
- Interface with other Olgoonik facilities and programs to assist operational and maintenance needs.
- Schedule, track and report Service Request tickets, including small vehicle maintenance, facility infrastructure maintenance, and ability to determine if a third party is required to complete service requests.
- Ensure camp facility is maintained daily, including rental spaces, bathrooms, and common areas; when available schedule housekeeping activities with housekeeping personal (personal are seasonal employees)
- Review and verify crew time sheet's and submits them to management on specified day.
- Ability to recognize and utilize the experience and judgment of experienced crew members in accomplishing project goals.
- Track and report hours worked, quantities produced, supplies used, additional materials needed, and schedule deliveries of supplies needed.
- Available to take after-hours calls and occasionally work longer shifts to meet the operational needs as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Supervisory responsibilities associated with this position may include all staff of assigned service lines. Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Experience with setting and delivering HSE objectives.
- Remote work in Alaska on sites is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years supervisory experience required.
- Working knowledge of facility infrastructures, including but not limited to H.V.A.C., electrical, and general facility maintenance services.
- Working knowledge of civil and general construction equipment, with 5 years supervisory experience is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3-5 Years maintaining remote site camp facilities in Alaska.
- Strong leadership, organizational and communication skills.
- Written communication with project manager photo documentation, email, daily field reports, etc.
- Ability to foster a positive work environment, embracing diversity and encouraging open communication.
- Ability to work with multiple clients to provide services offered.
- Ability to think strategically and work towards meeting short and long term goals.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, to include but not limited to: Outlook, Word and Excel.
Applicate must possess a valid Alaska Driver's License; with clean operating record in the past 5 years Security Clearance:
N/A Physical Demands:
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. The employee must be able to stand, walk and sit for a prolonged period of time; use hands and/or fingers to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; operate office equipment; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close and distant vision. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 50 pounds. Travel:
Position is based in the Village of Wainwright, AK and travel will be provided from Anchorage, AK to Wainwright, AK and Wainwright, AK to Anchorage, AK at the start and completion of scheduled rotation. Work Environment:
General office environment and drilling camp. Living and working in remote areas will be required. Noise, vibration, and working around moving equipment are prevalent in the workplace.
This job has expired.