ZOLL Medical is a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software solutions to improve efficiency. With customers in more than 140 countries, we continue to expand our reach, as well as our product offerings. Hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), and others trust us to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service. ZOLL products are used every day across the globe to save the lives of people who suffer sudden cardiac arrest. From Real CPR Help® technology-an industry first-to the world's only wearable defibrillator, our capabilities and features set us apart. But none of this would be possible without the motivation and dedication of ZOLL employees, and we're invested in their success.
Primary Purpose: In-Process and Final Inspection of all medical device products manufactured and distributed by ZOLL to ensure conformance to specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs first and last piece inspection of die cut components to verify that materials, procedures and workmanship conform to specified requirements
- Performs in-process and final inspection of all product lines for conformance to specifications (inspection procedures and engineering drawings); conducting visual inspection and testing components/assemblies in production
- Initiates DMR's (Discrepant Material Report) for nonconforming material
- Maintains and records quality testing information as part of a DHR (Device History Record)
- Performs thorough DHR review prior to accepting product lot for release
- Completes all tasks within established guidelines
Maintains work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations. Understand and apply principles of GMP and ISO Standards
Must be able to work in a Team environment, multi-task and communicate effectively
Must be able to train other employees
Supports continuous improvement and elimination of waste from processes and methods
Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent, 3-5 years experience in related position, or a sufficient combination of the two.
- Proficient in the English language (speak, read and write)
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Ability to perform basic math calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
- Ability to read specifications, procedures, and engineering drawings
- Familiarity with use of rulers, calipers, mechanical and electrical test equipment
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.ZOLL Medical Corporation appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. ADA: The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
This job has expired.