- Lead and support large-scale projects related to digital health strategy (enterprise wide strategic initiatives, competitive landscape assessments, business case generation, focus groups) and BD (opportunity scouting, technical evaluation, business evaluation, structuring effective collaboration agreements)
- Liaise with cross-functional teams and executive leadership in the US, Europe, Japan, and Asia for input, alignment and buy-in
- Establish effective networks in the digital health area and keep track of emerging trends and digital health solutions
- Represent Otsuka's digital health brand and presence and key global and national networking events
- Qualifications and Skill Sets:
- Master's or PhD in neuroscience, psychology, clinical psychology, behavioral health or related field with experience in the digital health sector, ideally supporting strategy, partnering, investments, product development, etc. for at least 10 years
- Background in any one of the following areas: clinical sciences, translating evidence-based clinical programs/insights into digital products and services for providers and health systems, medical affairs
- Experience supporting the development and/or commercialization of digital health products/services for pharma and/or technology companies - digital therapeutics, digital biomarkers, digital assessments and diagnostics, digital disease management, clinical decision support especially in the CNS and chronic care disease spaces
- Strong program management, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to navigate complex organization structures and dynamics through effective collaboration an with minimal direction
- Highly adept at Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the people assigned to this position. It is not intended to include every job duty and responsibility specific to the position. Otsuka reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.Otsuka is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.Statement Regarding Job Recruiting Fraud Scams
Job postings, job offers, or introductions to enter into a business relationship with Otsuka through a third-party vendor may be unauthorized. Avoid being the subject of a scam by dealing only directly with Otsuka through its official Otsuka Career website https://vhr-otsuka.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External
. Any authorized third-party vendor job boards should redirect any inquiry to this Otsuka Career website.
This job has expired.